Try Again (atm Fees)

westbounder

Since most in Chiang Mai are charging a flat fee now for taking money from an ATM machine, What Bank in Chiang Mai lets you withdraw the most amount of money at one time.

I AM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT ATM BANK FEES, I simply want an answer to my original question above.

Thank you

Also, it may depend on the individual ATM machine; some just can't dispatch more than 20 bills. So it's not just the bank you need to check, but also the particular ATM type.

Better yet, get a local bank account and do an international transfer. Then you can easily just withdraw 2 times without charges, and will solve any issues.

Since most in Chiang Mai are charging a flat fee now for taking money from an ATM machine, What Bank in Chiang Mai lets you withdraw the most amount of money at one time.

I AM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT ATM BANK FEES, I simply want an answer to my original question above.

Thank you

Bangkok Bank is 25k. I've never seen higher.

Thank you

Bangkok Bank is 25k. I've never seen higher.

The 25K is PER TRANSACTION.... NOT the daily limit. There is a daily limit determined by a multitude of factors.

MSPain

UOB is the best for larger transactions AND it does not charge the new 150 baht fee. I regularly take out 30,000 baht per time. Branches on Huay Kaew Rd, on Superhighway next to Makkro, on Chang Klang, and I think in Airport Plaza.

CMMCB