Issp

desi

Hi all,

After much thought, I've landed in the Bangkok area and am now looking for highspeed internet for the house.

I've been advised by the estate agent to go with ISSP, but she let me know she is not experienced in these matters.

Does anyone have any opinions on this company, or suggestions? I cannot be down for hours at a time ...

(why do i get the feeling a number of you just spit your coffee/beer on your keyboards in a surprise burst of laughter?)

Desi

Good thing that I have one of those plastic keyboard covers and it was tea not beer or coffee. :o

:-)

yeah, i thought that was the case, especially after reading about internet out here.

i'm now [after all this time away] on dial-up but this won't work for long as my files are rather large.

... back to the drawing board ...

Good thing that I have one of those plastic keyboard covers and it was tea not beer or coffee. :o

Why is tea good, is your keyboard made in China

Anyway, I am in a similar situation in that I will be returning to Pattaya soon for another job and am also in search of a good (relatively speaking) ISP. Used narrow band modem the last go-round and it was a real fiasco, the best one being that I received my home phone bill one month for 25000+ baht (average bills were running less than 5000 at the time) and when I questioned the validity, the phone company claimed it was from internet usage. And that was when baht was 25 to the US$.

Will keep an interested eye on this thread

Hi all,

After much thought, I've landed in the Bangkok area and am now looking for highspeed internet for the house.

I've been advised by the estate agent to go with ISSP, but she let me know she is not experienced in these matters.

Does anyone have any opinions on this company, or suggestions? I cannot be down for hours at a time ...

(why do i get the feeling a number of you just spit your coffee/beer on your keyboards in a surprise burst of laughter?)

Desi

I posted it here about issp

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26921