Venting out

kinky

???

Actually this guy needs some help in selecting who he hangs out with and who he brings along to meet his friends, so maybe Qwe and Kinky are right .. so if you are for real look into these four or five hundred ladies and find one who will fit into your social group .. or have your friend select one with your assistance and guidance.

http://www.thaikontaktanzeigen.de/thaifrau_galerie.asp

Bud

???

To Kinky,

Bargirls and cell phones. Truly a match made in ####. The Devil himself surely sells these things to those lovely ladies. And, once they have one, well, is there anyone reading this who does not have a bargirl/cell phone horror story to tell? If you let them into you social hour with one, that will keep her busy while you all have tea and talk to each other.

Bud

So...you all had masters, some PhD.s  and you were that ignorant you decided to cut this girl out of the social circle for the evening.

Yet the elite here make their money by exploiting the bar girls/poor families so as to pay for their kids education. (Who owns the freehold on the bars? Who loans money at 20% a month to them? Not farangs.)

She didn't have a choice about her education. You did. Shame on you.

I believe that there are choices in life.  Yes, there are many poor people in Thailand and I know more than a few.  Fortunately, I have friends who rather work hard in a factory, working over time etc to earn their living.  They wouldn't in a million years open their legs to earn money.  They have pride and dignity and that deserve all my respects.

Kinky, you go girl! This is what many fail to realise.

To mowlem,

I don't think you realized that everyone is entitled to a free education in Thailand.  Yes, even in the most remote areas of Isarn.  Of course, our educational system is not as sophisticated as wherever you might have come from, Molem, but the choice is there.  

I have mentioned your comment to my house keeper who asked me to tell you to "keep your patronising comment" to yourself. She is from Isarn.

In life, you make decisions on who you want as your friends.  The feeling has to be mutual of course.  I choose who I want as my friends and I am sure you do the same.  One of my very good friend was from a very poor family.  They were living in a tiny shag when she was small.  But she worked hard in shcool and earn extra money helping people running errands, she is now a proud owner of her own website company.

But as you know, starting salary for graduated student is 8000.00 baht per month in this country.  I guess for some people, it is probably much easier to open their legs and earn the same amount in a day..but that's their choice.

???

I know some of the ladies working down the garment factory in Bangkok for about 175 baht a day and sending home money for the support of their kids. They have my highest respect.

I leave in the morning for Nam then Bangkok, I hope I have never disrespected anyone on this site, a few guys started are really insulting post about me. I hope my time off this web site while traveling helps anyone with ill will too cool down, like I said if I unknowingly insulted anyone I appologize.

Bud

Can't agree more with Kinky on choices in life. I know a beautiful good looking mother who chose to clean and wash so that her kids can have good education. And now her daughter just graduated from the UK with a good job in hand.

Kinky,

Is it possible that your farang friend with BG is looking for a one-way sex? As the British actor, Huge Grant said; with the paid hooker you did not have to perform. You were just there and enjoyed the service. No pressure, no emotional connections just pure sex that you could discard when you were satisfied.