Search For A School In Phuket

Jayd

I am new to this forum and need some advice on schools for 6 year olds that have both Thai and English teaching content. Does anyone have current knowledge of Darasamut? Thai Hua school? or do you recommend another?

All input welcome!

I am new to this forum and need some advice on schools for 6 year olds that have both Thai and English teaching content. Does anyone have current knowledge of Darasamut? Thai Hua school? or do you recommend another?

All input welcome!

If you want 'English program', Darasamut is good at 20.000 thb/term, Kajonkiet around 50.000. Thai language skills aren't greatly developed. Thai Hua is great for Chinese (and Thai of course), don't know about English. Witthaya Sathit has very good reports but only a few hours English and Chinese per week.

Darasamut (Thai program), Thai Hua and Witthaya S. are about 10.000/term.

You could visit them all tomorrow and get an impression. School starts Monday. Goodluck.

All input welcome!

If you want 'English program', Darasamut is good at 20.000 thb/term, Kajonkiet around 50.000. Thai language skills aren't greatly developed. Thai Hua is great for Chinese (and Thai of course), don't know about English. Witthaya Sathit has very good reports but only a few hours English and Chinese per week.

Darasamut (Thai program), Thai Hua and Witthaya S. are about 10.000/term.

You could visit them all tomorrow and get an impression. School starts Monday. Goodluck.

Thanks for the input- sounds like a visit is the best idea!