Celta Course In Uk Or Thailand? Again

That's weird though, I never had any trouble with them. I think I have a different email address for them that'll go directly to the main receptionist. I'll go look it up later if u want it. Maybe their general email isn't checked often... Thais receptionists really aren't that computer savy. :)

That's weird though, I never had any trouble with them. I think I have a different email address for them that'll go directly to the main receptionist. I'll go look it up later if u want it. Maybe their general email isn't checked often... Thais receptionists really aren't that computer savy. :)

Yeah

thanks

Maybe you can get to a free phone and call them saying look someone emailed you they need to be guaratored to get funding for a course and you benefit from them doing the cours with you also.

I am so cheeky

Anybody done it?

Yeah

thanks

Maybe you can get to a free phone and call them saying look someone emailed you they need to be guaratored to get funding for a course and you benefit from them doing the cours with you also.

I am so cheeky

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry I haven't been on here in a while. :) I pay 6,000 baht a month for my room, the building is older obviously but the manager is great, they have cleaning and maintenance staff that keep the place looking very clean and in good shape. I don't have any cockroach problems or any bugs in my room, the AC works, everything is clean, new fridge when I moved in.. it's a great deal for 6,000. :D U can get access to the wifi for 500 baht a month for unlimited access. Very safe, 100% safe I'd say. :D I live on Sathorn Soi 3 (more frequently called Soi Suan Plu)

I did it in 2005 and stayed at Wendy house. It was a pretty good place to stay although expensive and the table was tiny so had to do homework on bed or elsewhere. It is a bit of a boot camp over there in Siam Square. I met a lady who did it in Chiang Mai and it looked really nice. The place was located outside of the city in peaceful surroundings. It was an all inclusive package. If I had my time over, I would have done it there.

nas

Hi sorry I haven't been on here in a while. :) I pay 6,000 baht a month for my room, the building is older obviously but the manager is great, they have cleaning and maintenance staff that keep the place looking very clean and in good shape. I don't have any cockroach problems or any bugs in my room, the AC works, everything is clean, new fridge when I moved in.. it's a great deal for 6,000. :D U can get access to the wifi for 500 baht a month for unlimited access. Very safe, 100% safe I'd say. :D I live on Sathorn Soi 3 (more frequently called Soi Suan Plu)

Very near Mabun Krong shopping then?

Its not an apartment you have then? Just a room?

Edited by whitethai