Queer News

JiveTalker

Second story - Thai guy mutilated by his girlfriend, who sliced his member off after a drunken argument. The Thai guy will live, but is in a terrible mental state, as I guess anybody would be. The Gazette has decided to add a picture - to make light of the story - of some sliced salami.

Pretty crass, I reckon.

Edited by JiveTalker

is the Gazette getting desperate? Sometimes it does carry international news from Bangkok which can be particularly informative but I think this sensational title is not PHuket News and worst of all the story even starts with Phuket.

Never mind they didn't even have the story in the Phuket Post about the American couple who ended up in jail because their house burnt down which was deemed to be caused by an electrical short. They couple left Thailand some time after that incident with no legal problems, free and clear and 7 months later a warrant was issued for their arrest. They came back a year later and were arrested at the airport in Bangkok. They ended up having to pay 1.5 millions baht because it was later determed that the fire was started from a cigarette.