Divorce Thai Wife Now Demands Money For Sign Paperwork

mark515

I've nearly finished my divorce to a gold digging bitch. She tried to get 100% and failed miserably. Any assets you had before marriage are yours and she cannot legally take any part of them.

Good luck with your divorce, i can recommend a very good Thai lawyer if you need one.

Nidge.

Yes please recommend, I dont mind giving her a small amount of cash but she is far better off now than before the marriage.

Within 3 days of returing to Thailand, got old job back, old home back, and started contact again with the men friends. So she doing ok.

I used Isaan Lawyers. http://www.isaanlawyers.com/ The lawyer was Khun Terd. He made my ex look stupid and the judge saw her for what she was and made it very clear that he did not like her.

They give free advice too, i had loads before i even agreed to use them.

By the way, i don't live in Issan but i was recommended this guy by someone else that got divorced.

Why not stay married? Eventually she's going to look for a new sucker^^^husband, and need a divorce. Furthermore, per that link earlier in the thread, according to section 1513 you could have a friend sue her, you have to pay it and get a divorce. Section 1516 2) a. allows a divorce if she were to go back to Nana or wherever after you kept away from her and didn't send any money.

There's a multitude of options much cheaper than that 10 000 GBP. Stick to your guns!

Why not stay married? Eventually she's going to look for a new sucker^^^husband, and need a divorce. Furthermore, per that link earlier in the thread, according to section 1513 you could have a friend sue her, you have to pay it and get a divorce. Section 1516 2) a. allows a divorce if she were to go back to Nana or wherever after you kept away from her and didn't send any money.

There's a multitude of options much cheaper than that 10 000 GBP. Stick to your guns!

DaveBoo speaks sense here. Keep that c_nut hanging on. It's not a marriage anyway it's a contract that's been breached by a con woman.

So, after one big mistake, you decide to compound your error by asking a bunch of people you don't know for legal advice. GAFL. Get A Lawyer. And not just one here, talk to one in the UK, too. I'd bet a lawyer in the UK might be able to arrange an annulment, since she has "abandoned" you and you've "discovered" she pitches woo at all and sundry. There, that's MY advice and, as they say, it's worth every penny you paid for it.

Yes, stay married and as advised, you do not have to give her squat. I would think you do not have any plans to remarry in near future, so stay married and she gets nothing. Give her big kiss, say you still love her, but have emergency back home, see ya. Consult lawyer for actual legal questions on every option you might have. To many try to cheap it out without paying for legal advise, not worth it. I did see it mentioned once that when you get married in Thailand, you must register the marriage with Thailand or the marriage is not considered legal in Thailand. This point was brought up in the past, not sure if it is true or not. Writer also said many Thai woman do not know this little thing about registering your marriage. In Philippines, a Filipino woman would know, but Thai ladies seen a few brain particles short of correct laws.

Get a good lawyer, you can't do this without one.

Ask Khun Wilaree Kleesuwan, she handles many Farang -Thai cases for UK citizens.

You certainly, have rights as a farang in Thailand, you only need a good lawyer to get them.

HI All

Help please.

I have just arrived in Thailand from the UK with my Thai wife to divorce. It was agreed we would go to the office together and sign the papers.

Too easy.

Now she is demanding £10000. before she will sign.

Far to much money.

We married in November 2008 her visa came through in December and arrived here in 8th Jan 2009 so we have only been married less than 4 months in the UK and less than 2 months in Thailand.

In the UK I am quite property rich but not lots of Cash. Of which I had the property before marriage. There are no children of fiancial gains during the marriage.

Were is the best, easiest & quickest way to get divorced? UK or Thailand.

How long will it take?

Is she likely to be awarded any settlement?

She has had a foutune in Jewlrey, Dowary, etc 700000b approx.

Thank you

Mark

Why the desperation to divorce her right now?

The marrage is registered in Thailand and not the UK right?

Let it go for a while, have some fun and relax.

I think you can do it yourself after 2 years. (is this right guys?)

Unless...you want to marry someone else soon.

Anyway relax dude, whats the hurry? but one thing is for sure, give the bitch NOTHING else.

Good luck

If you dont have plans to marry again in the forseeable future just distance yourself from her,after 2 years ( in uk law ) you can divorce if both agree without a mess ,..only if you intend to go through the embassy with another spouse application will you need to be divorced to qualify, :)

Edited by SMEEERE