Hiv/aids: The Truth About A Subject

JohnGotti

I have been frequetly visiting Thailand for over 15 years now.

I also know many other farangs that visit and stay as often as I do.

There is no need to beat around the bush on this subject, all of us came here for the same reason. SEX...without protection...and plenty of it.

Of all the guys I know and of all the guys I have ever met over the years, not one of them has caught HIV in Thailand through straight sex.

Surely this puts a question mark over these so-called statistics?

Seriously though, do any of you know of anyone catching this disease through straight hetrosexual sex in Thailand?

I truely believe your odds of catching HIV skyrockets if one likes to play on both sides of the fence so to speak.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend here in Thailand with Aids. Was close to dying and started taking MMS. After 5 months he is back to work and the doctors say it is like he never had it. So there is hope.

Google MMS=sodium chlorite

There is no need to beat around the bush on this subject, all of us came here for the same reason. SEX...without protection...and plenty of it.

No, "all of us" didn't come here for "SEX...without protection...and plenty of it."

Seriously though, do any of you know of anyone catching this disease through straight hetrosexual sex in Thailand?

Yes, I do.

More than one and that is just from among the members of this forum.

While the prevalence of HIV infection is higher among gay than straight Thai men -- and there are some alraming recent trends --- the greater number of straight men in the overall population results in the majority of male HIV infections in Thailand still being acquired heterosexually.

Not everyone who comes to Thailand does so for reasons of sex. And, fortunately, most of the men who come here with sex as the reason or one of the reasons, do use protection.

I can understand why a person in the market for commercial sex would opt for Thailand as a destination, but for the life of me can't imagine why a person who specifically wants to have unprotected sex would choose here for it! Talk about misinformed...... :)

People should be made aware that in Thailand HIV is for the most part a HETEROSEXUAL disease. Westerners come here with biases about HIV from the west, but the strain is different here, and easily transmitted female to male (similar to Africa).

Edited by Jingthing

No, "all of us" didn't come here for "SEX...without protection...and plenty of it."

Sorry for the mis understanding but when I said "all of us" I was refering to me and my friends.

Sorry for the mis understanding but when I said "all of us" I was refering to me and my friends.

Then, caveat emptor...quite literally.