Bangkok Hotel With Rooftop Pool That's Open At Night?

mp413

Hi Bangkok aficionados, I would like to stay in a hotel in a cool area that has an outdoor pool that is open at night (i.e. til midnight, 10pm at least). I stayed at Navalai River Resort last time, which has a fantastic rooftop pool with river view, but only open til 8pm.

Anyone know of other hotels with nice pools on the roof that are open at night? We're not choosy about neighborhood as long as it's downtown somewhere.

thanks!

mp413

Hi Bangkok aficionados, I would like to stay in a hotel in a cool area that has an outdoor pool that is open at night (i.e. til midnight, 10pm at least). I stayed at Navalai River Resort last time, which has a fantastic rooftop pool with river view, but only open til 8pm.

Anyone know of other hotels with nice pools on the roof that are open at night? We're not choosy about neighborhood as long as it's downtown somewhere.

thanks!

mp413

Check out the Unico Grande Silom, formely Tower Inn, across the street from Sofitel.

Great rooftop pool with a beer garden. A few minutes walk to the Skytrain, Chongnonsi station

and the vibrant Silom night life. A great value for money including breakfast.

you could try Dream Hotel on Sukhumvit soi 11

Sukhumvit soi 15. Closes at 10pm. Sheraton Grande probably has the nicest pool area of all the hotels in that area.

Or rent a condo at la raffiene on soi 31 and u will have your own on your balcony open 24 hours :)

Edited by namoo