Ip Star Cs Loxinfo Modem Login Port ?

Khun Jack

I tried to access the Ip Star internet satellite router (CS loxinfo) to correct and setup some settings and port forwarding but the router is not responding on the default port (80) on the routers IP address.

Owner has no manual or any details, :)

I need the log in port and the factory default user name and password.

Thanks

I tried to access the Ip Star internet satellite router (CS loxinfo) to correct and setup some settings and port forwarding but the router is not responding on the default port (80) on the routers IP address.

Thanks

Use your gateway IP its a local IP.  http://192.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/xgateway.cgi and            login admin           pass operator  

It only works with IE browser not FF or Opera.   Take good notes of the set up if it fails you can put it back.  or you may end up with a service call (not free)

ps you can google and download the manual from the internet just use the model number on the IpStar unit.

Edited by RKASA

Thanks

Use your gateway IP its a local IP.  http://192.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/xgateway.cgi and            login admin           pass operator  

It only works with IE browser not FF or Opera.   Take good notes of the set up if it fails you can put it back.  or you may end up with a service call (not free)

ps you can google and download the manual from the internet just use the model number on the IpStar unit.

Ok, thanks a lot, that is quite help full. And for port forwarding I found this post on Thai visa: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Port-Forward...tar-t69969.html

And on portforward dot com is a manual for the IP Star Satellite modem, so it must be possible, but it's to setup an IP camera and my experience is with some IP cameras is that they need a whole block say 5000- 5200 to get it to work properly with remote web camera management.

I only run a usb type with motion detection.  I was reading you can use a local ip for a cam to your PC/server and stream it out a port.  then use ssh to run an interface program which controls pan tilt etc.  I don't have any of that stuff but simple methods are out there.