Sugar And Salt

jayenram

I find the salt sweeter here and the sugar more salty but there again

my nose runs and my feet smell.

You must be built upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:D:o:D

cv

Which end does the salt/sugar go in/come out?

The difference is that Thais ladle sugar onto their food...all those little cruets of chilis, vinegar, sugar etc. why is the sugar alweays empty? anyway you talking white sugar/brown sugar/palm sugar and Rocksalt/Sea Salt/Salt crystals/salt crystals with chili..truly..got a pot/MSG...salt is all different as sugar...Just don't need either.....honey in your coffee...that will phase the g/f....or maybe its affecting your tequila pleasure?!

I find the salt sweeter here and the sugar more salty but there again

my nose runs and my feet smell.

You must be built upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Now why didn't I think of that reply? :D

Nice one Lampy. :o

actually, if i remember correctly, the less you can taste salt means the more you need it, obviously if you come from a cold climate to here you will sweat a lot so need more salt, not sure about sugar though :o

B0llox .... there is more than enough natural salts in food so we do not need to add any extra. If you eat some processed foods you would be horrified at the amount of added sugars and salt.

The healthiest option is fresh food with no added sugar or salt!!! :D

actually, if i remember correctly, the less you can taste salt means the more you need it, obviously if you come from a cold climate to here you will sweat a lot so need more salt, not sure about sugar though :o

B0llox .... there is more than enough natural salts in food so we do not need to add any extra. If you eat some processed foods you would be horrified at the amount of added sugars and salt.

The healthiest option is fresh food with no added sugar or salt!!! :D

thats quite correct, for people that do not exercise and lead an unhealthy lifestyle,

try a google on "salt tablets" :D

Just found out the other day that salt in western countries as opposed to developing countries is coated with some product to make it less sticky, probably because back home they are too lazy back home to actually use glass ketchups bottles and shake out proper pure salt...

Don't know if this has any bearing on the question as to whether or not it affects the tastes, but it might do...