Laos Visa.

Hello Everyone,

I know this must be a commonly asked question but i still carn't find a straight answer. I have a

Doubble Entry Tourist Visa from Laos and am currently in Bangkok. I have already had a 30 day extension from the Bangkok Immigration Centre and am due to do a visa run for the second entry on the Laos visa. Question......Do i have to go all the way back to Laos Vientiane to leave Thailand and re-enter (Would i need to pay another $35.00 and enter Laos only to leave again) or can i go to any boarder ie. Poi Pet and just check out of Thailand into no mans land and then re-enter on the Laos Visa?

Thank you for any general infomation you can give me. Cheers.

You can leave and re-etner at any border crossing. You have to enter the other country getting arrival and departure stamps or you will not be allowed back into Thailand.

It is not a Laos visa you have it is a Thai visa issued in Laos.

Edit: Also don't forget that you have to make the 2nd entry before the visa's enter before date.

From Bangkok a visa (border) run trip for about 2,000 baht all inclusive would be my suggestion. There are several companies that do that each day and advertise in classified section of newspapers.

Edited by lopburi3

Hello Again,

Thank you for your previous help.

Question? On the doubble entry visa i was issued, i entered Thailand the following day and had 2months, then i extended 30 days, if i had done the visa run then i would have entered on my second stamp the day the visa expired but i did an extra 7 day extension in Bangkok (1900 baht) because i was due to leave the country for work. Work has been postponed so i have to do another visa run. Can this Thailand visa issued in Laos be used after the expiry date (11th May)?

Thanks again for your help.....