Rigid Panel Fence System

Jahil

Their is an outfit( Condo style homes ) in Bang Sare 20 kilos out of Pattaya towards Sattahib which has I think the type of rigid panels you are talking about. They are long planks that lock together & are stacked to the desired height. Is this what you are looking for. If it is I can go by and get their telephone number for you, so you can find out where they purchaced the panels from.

Their is an outfit( Condo style homes ) in Bang Sare 20 kilos out of Pattaya towards Sattahib which has I think the type of rigid panels you are talking about. They are long planks that lock together & are stacked to the desired height. Is this what you are looking for. If it is I can go by and get their telephone number for you, so you can find out where they purchaced the panels from.

thank you for your answer Beardog but I do not think we speak about the same.... look at the following link and especially at the Nylofor products...

http://www.betafence.co.uk/en-GB/shared/Products/Pages/Product%20overview.aspx?tgid={574EEBDF-97D5-44CB-B0E5-152BDE6B9272}&pgid={96E23006-E212-4840-AD2B-564F7AA0C1C4}

That's what i am looking for

Nice looking fence system. You are right definitely not the same type! Love to help you out but that looks more like a western made fence. Even in Chinese catalogs I have not seen this kind of fencing.

Maybe try the farming forum & post a picture for best results. Good luck on your fencing. We just got done with close to an acre of cyclone( chain link) fence & painting it.