Someone Posted As Me

Jimjim

The post looks like a valid post, and looks like the poster was not trying to post as me, but responding to me. However, post #41 in this thread is showing up as my post, at least to me as I'm logged in now. However, I didn't post it. Any thoughts?

Looks to me like it was probably "andy1308" trying to respond, and doubt he hacked my account. Has this ever happened before?

Hi .. and guess what, it's happened twice this morning.

Somehow I have been logged on as 'jimjim' without doing anything other than refreshing the page I was reading. This time I spotted it before posting - logged off and logged back in using my own username and password.

I can absolutely guarantee I didn't hack into jimjim's account. Let me know if I can provide any more details.

I've never had it happen with TV, but on another forum (actually TheBox.bz) I've ended up logged in as another user numerous times (and he as me).

Both using the same Thai ISP (KSC) possibly something to do with their dreaded caching proxy :)

Crossy, that couldn't be the case here as I'm in the U.S. and Andy's in Thailand, so...

Just wanted to make it clear that I was able to post as andy1308 and he as Jimjim. If you look at post #3 of this thread, that was actually me posting as him.

Hi .. and guess what, it's happened twice this morning.

Somehow I have been logged on as 'jimjim' without doing anything other than refreshing the page I was reading. This time I spotted it before posting - logged off and logged back in using my own username and password.

I can absolutely guarantee I didn't hack into jimjim's account. Let me know if I can provide any more details.

i suggest you both change passwords,. :)