Police: Thaksin Still In Uae

The police believe fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra is still residing in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and are coordinating with the Attorney-General to extradite him.

Pol Maj-Gen Visanu Prasartthongosot, the Commander of the Foreign Affairs Division under the Royal Thai Police, said on Thursday that there was no evidence that Thaksin left the UAE.

But if Thaksin actually departed to other country, it could be possible that he might be using a different name for travelling, Pol Maj-Gen Visanu indicated.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/14...in-still-in-uaepostlogo.jpg

-- Bangkok Post 21/05/09

The police believe fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra is still residing in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and are coordinating with the Attorney-General to extradite him.

Pol Maj-Gen Visanu Prasartthongosot, the Commander of the Foreign Affairs Division under the Royal Thai Police, said on Thursday that there was no evidence that Thaksin left the UAE.

But if Thaksin actually departed to other country, it could be possible that he might be using a different name for travelling, Pol Maj-Gen Visanu indicated.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/14...in-still-in-uaepostlogo.jpg

-- Bangkok Post 21/05/09

They believe he's in the UAE??,if they wanted to find me,what country I was in it would take them 30 secs.

He might be using a different name??,do I percieve the hint of another crime here,and this would be an International crime,not some Thai farce,but it doesn't change The Red Rabble "Thaksin's the man for Us.

I'd like to see a 1-10,1-20,1-30,whatever it is list of outstanding charges against the man,Im quite sure it would disqualify him from office in any country in the world.Sorry,that's right I just remembered where we are.