Travel Companies......

tyler2uk

hello people.....Would most appreciate if someone could help a despaerate farang......and no i aint after money....propblem is im in Korat right now and a problem has come up back in the uk so i need to hot leg it out of here....What i need to know is if anyone knows any good reliable travel agencies in the city where i can easily sort a flight out...as we all know there are travel agents and there are good travel agents so if anyone out there can recommend one it would be much appreciated.....

I usually come in with return tickets but as i have a non o multi now i didnt bother as i thought i would just scout one out when in the city.....

Had a quick look on the net but i am sure you are all aware what happens to the pc when trying to book flights.....

Another thing i need is a translation centre to get a couple of documents done so if anyone knows of any it would be much help....

Please please dont think i,m some lazy farang who cant be bothered to look myself its just a case of i have no time and i wasnt prepared for what happened in the uk

Any help with these matters would be much appreciated..... :o Tyler......

hello people.....Would most appreciate if someone could help a despaerate farang......and no i aint after money....propblem is im in Korat right now and a problem has come up back in the uk so i need to hot leg it out of here....What i need to know is if anyone knows any good reliable travel agencies in the city where i can easily sort a flight out...as we all know there are travel agents and there are good travel agents so if anyone out there can recommend one it would be much appreciated.....

I usually come in with return tickets but as i have a non o multi now i didnt bother as i thought i would just scout one out when in the city.....

Had a quick look on the net but i am sure you are all aware what happens to the pc when trying to book flights.....

Another thing i need is a translation centre to get a couple of documents done so if anyone knows of any it would be much help....

Please please dont think i,m some lazy farang who cant be bothered to look myself its just a case of i have no time and i wasnt prepared for what happened in the uk

Any help with these matters would be much appreciated..... :o  Tyler......

Actually, I'm not sure what happens to the pc when "trying to book flights".

But anyway, major hotel in Korat has travel agent and can assist with any airline booking. Sima Thani Hotel for one. I personally haven't used them for airline but "way back when" I have used a "car and driver" from the Hotel travel agent.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Ken.....sorry its a bit delayed reply but had lots to sort......

Yes....we sorted out good flights from the sima thani hotel and it was resonably priced as well.....

What happens to every pc i have every used in thailand when booking flights is that when it comes to actually booking it just grinds to a stop and theres now way i would like to put card details into a collapsed page.....

Thanks again.... :o

Main entrance hotel Sima Thani anf than to the right.

Yesterday two ladies in the office so obviously operational.

Booked last year inland flight there.No problem and professional assistance.

Next door to the hotel is the TOT office.

Good luck