House Insurane

robbo1

Got mine house insurance with the folks at AIG. There are many companies around the Kindgom. My coverage is for fire, flood, wind, robbery, including PC, cama-coder, accident to visitors in my home, cost Bt7500 per year

Got mine house insurance with the folks at AIG. There are many companies around the Kindgom. My coverage is for fire, flood, wind, robbery, including PC, cama-coder, accident to visitors in my home, cost Bt7500 per year

Depends on the value of your house and contents :)

I am using the bangkok Insurance

• 1 month later...

Depends on the value of your house and contents :)

I am using the bangkok Insurance

Suggest you ensure there is a local (within reasonable distance) branch of the insurance company.

I've also heard Bangkok INsurance are not so bad.

Actually last year there was a fire in my condo building in Bkk, and when I tried to claim, high profile well known British company, I ran into every brick wall ever invented, and no cooperation. Had to contact their London office several and eventually get abusive to get some action.