Aquarium

thithi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jamie ... I did hear about the news. that robblok is so pervyyyyyyy. i just said i love biting something that bite-able but he thinks i love biting men's thing then i just pretended to mai kao jai what he talked about.

booooo

You mentioned the biting.. i just connected the dots.

Anyway a dirty mind is a treasure for ever.

And i was joking i don't think your the kind of girl that does that kind of thing. For me beeing pervy i have no idea it could be true.. all depends who you compare me with.

hah....dirty mind is a part of being pervy

In that case.. guilty as charged....

wonders what the verdict will be.

will you two just get a room - with a view - so I can watch? :)

I don't like beeing watched im quite shy. Besides there are a few ppl who would not agree to me taking a room with her. Mainly her and me for fear of getting bitten.

that is not strange for me, thai, to ask expats who already explored bangkok. I just moved to bangkok from my hometown up north. I do know some area but ramkhamhaeng.

however, it would be strange if i went out and asked the random thai people out there. Bangkok people do not really bother helping other people. they will just say "don't know, don't care."

Now that is kinda funny to hear from a Thai as normally us foreigners are being send anywhere or is that part of Thai humour?

In my home country we used to do that with Germans when they were visiting my country and asked for directions to the beach or keukenhof,sometimes people send them to "The Gas station" :)

i'm not asking for directions but fish shop. Some people here may know some good ones in the area. And I do not find my thread funny.

So next time put it in the board rules "Thai must not create any threads asking about where to buy stuffs since the Thai MUST know thier own country, every soi, villages, tambols, amphors of 76 provinces, very well." OR "Only foreigners are allowed to create new topics." OR "Locals are not allowed to join Thaivisa" !!!!

Edited by thithi

i'm not asking for directions but fish shop. Some people here may know some good ones in the area. And I do not find my thread funny.

So next time put it in the board rules "Thai must not create any threads asking about where to buy stuffs since the Thai MUST know thier own country, every soi, villages, tambols, amphors of 76 provinces, very well." OR "Only foreigners are allowed to create new topics." OR "Locals are not allowed to join Thaivisa" !!!!

How about Thais are not allowed to own topics :)

Me im happy that there are Thais on Thaivisa usualy they know more about Thailand then us farangs.

Alex.. are you Dutch ?

Of course I am Dutch Rob, you know what we say right?

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much. :)

Use to say that to some American peeps I worked with in my company, they didn't like that, ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, buggers.

Of course I am Dutch Rob, you know what we say right?

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much. :)

Use to say that to some American peeps I worked with in my company, they didn't like that, ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, buggers.

Your gas station remark made me suspect it. Here a fellow "kaaskop"

They are a bit scary but very easy to keep and maintain as you mentioned the goldfish is sensitive not easy to keep.

And you mentioned you like biting so I was thinking maybe, well, you know........ :)

so what is gonna happen to me if i dnt feed them??

they need to be in the BIG group and need more oxygen...and more meat!

What i have seen in various nature shows piranha aren't that dangerous. There has to be blood and other stimuli in the water before things get dangerous. Still i don't want to find it out. Its kinda like Russian roulette you know the odds are in favor of you but if you loose...

Piranha is not dangerous, they just like to have some food once a week.

They can survive even after having no food for a few weeks.

Seen a guy going in the water with them. They seemed harmless enough, still i would not try it. Seen guys swim with great white's too.. also something i wont try. But i think what you said is correct.

do they bark? lol

yeh they dnt eat you unless there are blood.... still i don't wanna feed them. I'm thinking of feeding the blue diamond fish. hope it likes being in the small aquarium

bluediamond.jpg

yeh read about it last night :)

but they are sooooooo colorful and sooooooooo scared of everything... sighhh

now another kind in my head is the crowntail Betta and half moon tai Betta l but the do not like being together... goddamnit! this one is colorful too.

post-61239-1243400472_thumb.jpg

post-61239-1243400512_thumb.png

Yep nice fishy that one. Why not first buy your aquarium and fill up with water and later some plants. It takes about 4-6 weeks before you can toss in some fish anyway.

my idea about the aquarium is filling the clean white sand or small rocks then some colorful crystals you know it looks good with those colorful fish.

and maybe some cute thingy decorated at the bottom. I don't want some green of those water plants make the fish look less colorful than it should be. want it to be in the clear water. then you can see the color! sooo cooool

my idea about the aquarium is filling the clean white sand or small rocks then some colorful crystals you know it looks good with those colorful fish.

and maybe some cute thingy decorated at the bottom. I don't want some green of those water plants make the fish look less colorful than it should be. want it to be in the clear water. then you can see the color! sooo cooool

don't forget learning how to clean your tank TT.