Mozzie Zapper

Niloc

I want one of those mozzie zappers, the ones with a fluorescent tube and a grid of charged wires. They are mainly used for flies but ar excellent for mosquitoes as well...

Colin in Pai

Carrefour and Lotus both have them they actually make one just for mosquitoes I bought one, how well it works is another story.

Not the one that looks like a tennis racquet, I have tried those, I want the one that plugs into the wall socket...

Carrefour and Lotus both have them they actually make one just for mosquitoes I bought one, how well it works is another story.

Not the one that looks like a tennis racquet, I have tried those, I want the one that plugs into the wall socket...

You mean the round one with the blue light? Carrefour Lotus... almost everywhere, also the spare lamps.

I bought the hanging plug into the wall type, the models ranged between 350฿ to around 3000฿. I found them in the garden section at Carrefour in Chiang Mai. As far as "the other story" I bought the model that is primarily for mosquitoes and they seem to be repelled by it but all the moths seem to be attracted to it, granted I only paid around 750฿ for the one I bought and as usual you get what you pay for. This is my experience thus "that's another story" without hard proof of it working or not I don't like to speculate all I can say is I still have plenty of mosquitoes.