Used Ps3 Games In Phuket

Lomps

Hi

Is there anyone looking to sell used PS3 games in Phuket? Please PM me if you have any available.

Thanks

not too many PS3 users out there at the moment due to the fact that you can' get copied games on it, the xbox 360 is the most popular next gen console here, and not that many people have them as they are too expensive for the average Thai, there are millions of PS2's out there!!

Check out play asia they have some second hand PS3 games

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-bm-49-en.html

If you can navigate through the thai script, this is a good website for Thai games / gamers. I have bought and sold many games here, and there are many new items every day.

Usually, it involves an ems post, but I have never had any problems sending or receiving (although I do live in Bangkok).

Here is the link, but if it doesn't work just google "dvdgameonline"

http://www.dvdgameonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=3

TopDogger, what games do you have to sell, I am willing to swap "Dead Space" for something if you are interested.

Hi, scrap last message! Sorry, I have just realised that you have to be a member to get into the market place bit. I've been trying to get an invite for my friend for ages, but if you cab get into it somehow it is worthwhile.

I live in Bangkok. I'm very interested in buying any ps3 games as long as I don't already have them. If you want to sell

send me a list of your games and asking price. I might buy the whole lot if the price is right