Non O Extension Questions! Please Help!

Dear Expats!

I tried read nearly every information about my questions here! this forum is really helpful, and i found a lot of answers! but i still have some, so please help me to find the answers!

I married with a thai women, we going back to my home country to europe next month, so when we home, i pick up a Non immigrant O visa, and we come back to thailand to live here!

i want to do an extension of stay, based on my marrige, and i have 400.000 THB in the bank 2 month ago...(it will be 3 month when we apply for it)

my questions is:

- when we come back to thailand from EU with my 3 month marrige visa, when should i start the process to get the extension of stay? and where? i live at bangkok, ratchada (dindang) so my only choise is suan plu? or have other place for it in bkk? and my wife actually live at rangsit, phatumthani, so if we dont want to go to suan plu, can we say we live at rangsit in her house, and go to imigration offices around there? or its not a good idea? (i just read a lot of bad experience about suan plu..)

- i read about they may need some photo from the marriage and around the house! we didnt have the formal thai wedding, we just went to the local office and signed the papers! so what kind of marrige photos should i bring?? its okey if we go to a photo studio and take some photo in marriage dress? or what kind of photos they exactly need? and what if we dont have any?? and about the photos arond the house, we live in an apartman house, so where should we take photos, in the rooms? or outside the apartman building??

thank you for any help and answers!

1. Make application 60 days after you return (30 days remaining on permitted to stay stamp).

2. You must do at Suan Plu (it covers both areas). Actually it is the best office by most reports. Fair and follow the rules. The only negative has been that it is crowded. You must do where you actually live as you could have a visit to check. You and wife must live together.

3. Any photos together can be used but you should have in home showing wardrobe together to indicate you both live there and with apartment number in one. Bring a selection and they will take a few.

Also you will need.

Marriage Certificate. Wife's House Document and ID Card. Your Passport. Letter from the bank showing the balance. Up to Date Bank Book showing the same balance. Passport size photo. Signed copies of everything. Take the Wife to be interviewed and sign an Affidavit. This form

You will be given a 30 day Under Consideration Stamp. Go back in a month and get the remainder of the extension.

I did my first marriage based extension at Suan Plu a week ago and had no problems at all. It's busy, get there at 8:30am unless you want a very long wait. We both had an interview with quite a lot of questions, make sure you both know some basic things about your wife, her family, your house and what you had for dinner the night before your visit!

thank you!

im just curious which language they use for ask me? :) thai or english? if thai, so they let my wife to translate, or?

The immigration officer sent my wife away and interviewed me in English and then my wife in Thai.