A Bar in Soi 8

Lancelot

Get your facts right before sparking off, he's not German, he's Swiss!! :):D

OKies Mr I, you the man. I never asked to see his passport. Some Swiss speak german, so thats where I was comming from.

**Sorry Insight, I guess it was Davy that was correcting me. You still da man though :D**

Edited by Lancelot

I like a train wreck so I think I will check out the food there. Do they take discount coupons? :)

post-37101-1243332712_thumb.jpg

Go for it Jing :D Actually I have no problem with the food, its the service that put me off. Your a brave man to ask if they accept coupons; just wear some body armor :D

OKies Mr I, you the man. I never asked to see his passport. Some Swiss speak german, so thats where I was comming from.

**Sorry Insight, I guess it was Davy that was correcting me. You still da man though :D **

All Swiss speak German, where are you from???? :D:D:D

**Sorry Insight, I guess it was Davy that was correcting me. You still da man though :D **

All Swiss speak German, where are you from???? :D:D:D

Cool. When I visited Switzerland, I was told the Swiss spoke german, french and italian, depending on the area and the country it bordered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Switzerland

I thought he might be german because I heard him speaking german. You said I made that assumption because the menu was multi language, including german. Where are you from? :D