Everton V Chelsea Cup Final

leebeeUK

Got an e-mail from Stuart Turner today confirming that they have struck a deal with True to show the semis and final!

Although he didn't go into details on the length of the agreement it also covers England matches. By all accounts TRUE showed the Ukraine match last Wednesday, however I didn't see it advertised anywhere!

Enjoy the footy folks!

hi, anyone know the best place to catch the game in Chiang Mai, preferably with some other toffees... ??

was talking with a mate last night about this and we'll be watching in tuskers bar. there will be a few of us albeit no bitter blues like. :)

hey OP, nevermind Stevie and co, the only one's bitter, should the Toffees win, will be the red half of Merseyside. :D

Reds can seriously and un-selfconsciously talk about bitter anybody's, after Rafa's rants this season (has he got next season's order in for the super-chill-beta-blockers yet?)???

Anyway, good luck to Liverpool, great strides this season - next season who knows how close it might all be again...

but better luck to us, of course, we may yet bag us a big fat trophy - THIS SEASON!!!

Look out Chelsea, the Toffees are a-coming...!!!

:):D

Reds can seriously and un-selfconsciously talk about bitter anybody's, after Rafa's rants this season (has he got next season's order in for the super-chill-beta-blockers yet?)???

as i've posted here before, rafa's statement was far from a 'rant' and he's been anything but rattled or cracking up this season. good luck for the cup final, without jagielka and arteta you're going to need it. :)

as i've posted here before, rafa's statement was far from a 'rant' and he's been anything but rattled or cracking up this season.

Not quite sure i agree with you there Stevie... :)

Benitez.bmp

as i've posted here before, rafa's statement was far from a 'rant' and he's been anything but rattled or cracking up this season.

heh. <deleted> off. i still maintain that he didn't say anything that wasn't true in the statement about ferguson and the pressure he puts on referees and i don't really recall anyone else saying that rafa was wrong. this is a better picture by the way:

rafa-thumb-180x146.gif

heh. <deleted> off. i still maintain that he didn't say anything that wasn't true in the statement about ferguson and the pressure he puts on referees and i don't really recall anyone else saying that rafa was wrong. this is a better picture by the way:

rafa-thumb-180x146.gif

I prefer this one...

QUOTE (leebeeUK @ 2009-05-27 10:12:53) *

as i've posted here before, rafa's statement was far from a 'rant' and he's been anything but rattled or cracking up this season. good luck for the cup final, without jagielka and arteta you're going to need it. wink.gif

- Note, I said rantS , plural not singular, as in this bloke hasn't stopped ranting and whining... 'Ferguson's scared... blah... if only we'd had Torres and Gerrard... blah blah blah' (like no-one else had injuries!!) ete etc etc... Also, Liverpool and Everton fans relationships at an all-time a low ebb due to this bloke, for sure... remember ' the small team' 'statement' when we'd not rolled over and died for your guys; this IS a bitter bitter man when things aren't in his favour... sad but true...

ps: Liverpool have been a great side this year by the way, and more competition at the top certainly builds the excitement for next season... pps: don't forget we got not only our key defender (Jags) and midfielder (Arteta) out, but also the top front man, (The Yak)... difficult, it may be, but so was still keeping going and snatching 5th on the last day, with our top troops steadily falling by the wayside.... BELIEVE... we CAN do it!!!

Edited by leebeeUK