Nana i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra!

Who enabled me to live

A hupane, kaupane

As I climb up step by step

A hupane, kaupane whiti te ra!

Towards sunlight

Hi!

I hope he can get back some of his old form.  Good to see him healthy :o

Do you have to show the Addidas logo though? I sewed a Canterbury logo over it on my jersey.

cv

You what??????????????

Addidas and John Mitchell. Two mistakes, only one corrected.

cv

I hope he can get back some of his old form.  Good to see him healthy :o

Do you have to show the Addidas logo though? I sewed a Canterbury logo over it on my jersey.

cv

You what??????????????

Addidas and John Mitchell. Two mistakes, only one corrected.

cv

Vic, I don't understand?

Please tell me that you were not supporting those one eyed sheep shagging imbreds from Cantabury? :D

Vic, I don't understand?

Please tell me that you were not supporting those one eyed sheep shagging imbreds from Cantabury? :o

Just the clothing company. I think it's bizzare how the wallabies wear NZ made jerseys but the All Blacks have sold out for a few extra $$$.

As for that $#@&!!! squad from Christchurch, I would only use that logo if I had run short on toilet paper! Go Hurricanes!!!!

cv

Vic, I don't understand?

Please tell me that you were not supporting those one eyed sheep shagging imbreds from Cantabury? :D

Just the clothing company. I think it's bizzare how the wallabies wear NZ made jerseys but the All Blacks have sold out for a few extra $$$.

As for that $#@&!!! squad from Christchurch, I would only use that logo if I had run short on toilet paper! Go Hurricanes!!!!

cv

Here here..nothing wrong with the 'Cains mate.

As for the jersey thing, it came down to 10's of millions more than cantabury would pay. The reason being is that Addidas would pay a <deleted> load for the AB's, because they draw in more punters than any other team.At the time of the initial contract, poor old Cantabury could not get within a bulls roar of the Addidas offer and were only really a NZ brand.

NZ do need that money, becuse compared to the other top 5 nations, we are as poor as church mice. As you probably realise, a good All Black can earn more playing club rugby in Europe than he can playing for the AB's.

Anyway, bring on the Lions! Hopefully I will have a ticket to the Lions Vs Auckland and the AB's at Eden Park. I don't know if I will go or sell the ticket..(ticket could be worth 10x what I paid for it!!!) :o

To be honest, i cant see him getting back in the side, look at the wingers that are there now, Rodothoko and Hewlett the 2 best wingers in the world. I´m afraid to say he might only be a bench warmer and the occasional first choice against the weaker teams.

In his prime he was without doubt the best winger in the world but does anyonerealy think he can reach those hights again, im sorry to say i cant.

To be honest, i cant see him getting back in the side, look at the wingers that are there now, Rodothoko and Hewlett the 2 best wingers in the world. I´m afraid to say he might only be a bench warmer and the occasional first choice against the weaker teams.

In his prime he was without doubt the best winger in the world but does anyonerealy think he can reach those hights again, im sorry to say i cant.

Well i hope you are wrong.You've goto remember, that at his height he was actually quite sick.At the time he was the quickest All black over 40 metres(At 120kgs). He was inteviewed on NZ radio a while ago and he said that his energy levels were better now than he can ever remember. BTW, he has just had an ankle operation to remove bone chips.

He will be playing in the Martin Johnston memorial match in june, so I s'pose we can all judge his form then

The thing with Jonah is that he may not have ever been very consistant, but only he can pull off those classic Jonah moments when he gets the ball and charges down the field, slapping tacklers out of the way like they were made of paper, usually resulting in a try.

Unfortunately, there's those other Jonah moments where instead of going down he blindly throws the ball away to whoever is behind him, usually resulting in a try ...for the other guys. :o

Anyway, he's a great guy and its good to see him back! :D

cv