For Sale In Manchester...

timinchina

That's avoiding the question buddy. OK, hypathetically then, who would you support? City or Barca ?

City................ :D

:)

Cheers Red. Must remember this post in...erm....well......a while :D

:D

redrus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Madeleine-McCann-document-001.jpg

This is the new photofit for the Madeleine McCann suspect in Portugal.Apparently Ronaldo is in the frame.

Is this your attempt at humour? Pathetic.

I can only assume he isn't the Father to a Daughter Jimbo, thumbs down from me too..

Madeleine-McCann-document-001.jpg

This is the new photofit for the Madeleine McCann suspect in Portugal.Apparently Ronaldo is in the frame.

is that apart from that looking nothing whatsoever like ronaldo? otherwise well done.

But he's not actually a Porkandcheezer.

He's from Funchal in Madeira which IS Portugal

You really don't know your geography (or history) do you. Madeira is 540 miles away from Portugal. Being controlled by Portugal doesn't attach it as if by an umbilical cord you know.

You really don't know your geography (or history) do you. Madeira is 540 miles away from Portugal. Being controlled by Portugal doesn't attach it as if by an umbilical cord you know.

Like Angola... :)

I used to live in Madeira and Portugal,I suggest you keep your idiotic comments to yourself as it's obvious you have no clue of either History OR Geography as Madeira IS Portuguese! :)

If you believe otherwise,enlighten us all as to which part of the World Madeira belongs to...Morrocco?Algeria? :D

Did you know that Madeira means "Wood" in Portuguese,as it was covered in forests when they first landed?

Do you know what a "Levada" is?

Did you know that Câmara de Lobos was one of Winston Churchill's favourite places?(even though it's a dump!)

Have you heard of Reid's Hotel,one of the best hotels in the World?

But I know nothing of Madeira's History nor Geography,do I...half-wit! :D

I used to live in Madeira and Portugal,I suggest you keep your idiotic comments to yourself as it's obvious you have no clue of either History OR Geography as Madeira IS Portuguese! :)

If you believe otherwise,enlighten us all as to which part of the World Madeira belongs to...Morrocco?Algeria? :D

Did you know that Madeira means "Wood" in Portuguese,as it was covered in forests when they first landed?

Do you know what a "Levada" is?

Did you know that Câmara de Lobos was one of Winston Churchill's favourite places?(even though it's a dump!)

Have you heard of Reid's Hotel,one of the best hotels in the World?

But I know nothing of Madeira's History nor Geography,do I...half-wit! :D

wikipedia - a wonderful web tool.

But I know nothing of Madeira's History nor Geography,do I...half-wit! :)

As opposed to the no-wit who began this boring debate with his sick, bad taste joke.

Shall we move on - i think we should.

:D

redrus

As opposed to the no-wit who began this boring debate with his sick, bad taste joke.

Yes,let's:

Cant Del Barça

Tot el camp

És un clam

Som la gent blaugrana

Tant se val d'on venim

Si del sud o del nord

Ara estem d'acord estem d'acord

Una bandera ens agermana.

Blaugrana al vent

Un crit valent

Tenim un nom que el sap tothom

Barça, Barça, Barça !

Jugadors

Seguidors

Tots units fem força

Són molts anys plens d'afanys

Són molts gols que hem cridat.

I s'ha demostrat s'ha demostrat

Que mai ningú no ens podrà tòrcer.

Blaugrana al vent

Un crit valent

Tenim un nom que el sap tothom

Barça, Barça, Barça !

Visca el Barça!!! :D

Has I mentioned previously,so called supporters of Man U, who have never resided in the city of there chosen team, certainly have no sense of humour.I'll save that for the genuine United fans who can actually <deleted> understand the context of the joke.Ouch, "no-wit" now that hurts.Bad taste,urmm let me think,leaving your kids alone while you go on the piss? PS, are them shirts still for sale,I know a few 5 year olds who can't stop laughing.DIMWIT.

Has I mentioned previously,so called supporters of Man U, who have never resided in the city of there chosen team, certainly have no sense of humour.

Yes i'm sure you has. :)

I'll save that for the genuine United fans who can actually <deleted> understand the context of the joke.

No one has understood it on here - so i guess none of us are genuine?

As for the context - all i'm seeing is using the disappearance of a little girl to have a pop at a footie player. No? Please enlighten oh comic genius.

Bad taste,urmm let me think,leaving your kids alone while you go on the piss?

I see, of course - that makes their missing girl fair game for guys like you to have a laugh.

Pathetic is what you is, funny is what you ain't.

Edited by rixalex

Has I mentioned previously,so called supporters of Man U, who have never resided in the city of there chosen team, certainly have no sense of humour.

Yes i'm sure you has. :)

I'll save that for the genuine United fans who can actually <deleted> understand the context of the joke.

No one has understood it on here - so i guess none of us are genuine?

As for the context - all i'm seeing is using the disappearance of a little girl to have a pop at a footie player. No? Please enlighten oh comic genius.

Bad taste,urmm let me think,leaving your kids alone while you go on the piss?

I see, of course - that makes their missing girl fair game for guys like you to have a laugh.

Pathetic is what you is, funny is what you ain't.

I never expected any less with the User name being what it is Rix..& the trying to squirm it's way out out of reasponsibility & make excuses & reasoning for the " Joke " is common for those people too

Has I mentioned previously,so called supporters of Man U, who have never resided in the city of there chosen team, certainly have no sense of humour.I'll save that for the genuine United fans who can actually <deleted> understand the context of the joke.Ouch, "no-wit" now that hurts.Bad taste,urmm let me think,leaving your kids alone while you go on the piss? PS, are them shirts still for sale,I know a few 5 year olds who can't stop laughing.DIMWIT.

Only a prick would defend what you are saying. It is irellevant about the little girls parents behaviour, the fact remains that a little girl has gone missing probably murdered. As for 5 year olds laughing, I guess you are talking about you and your mates.

I used to live in Madeira and Portugal,I suggest you keep your idiotic comments to yourself as it's obvious you have no clue of either History OR Geography as Madeira IS Portuguese!

Apart from your imbecilic and insulting personal comments, I actually lived and taught in Portugal for eight years, and I do know something of Portuguese history. As I tried to subtly point out - too subtly as it transpires - Madeira is only part of Portugal on the Political map and not geographically. Now go figure why it is that the ridiculously bad cartoon of Ronaldo is both inappropriate and inaccurate. Or do I have to spell it out to you , v-e-r-y --- s-l-o-w-l-y. Nincompoop. :)

I used to live in Madeira and Portugal,I suggest you keep your idiotic comments to yourself as it's obvious you have no clue of either History OR Geography as Madeira IS Portuguese!

Apart from your imbecilic and insulting personal comments, I actually lived and taught in Portugal for eight years, and I do know something of Portuguese history. As I tried to subtly point out - too subtly as it transpires - Madeira is only part of Portugal on the Political map and not geographically. Now go figure why it is that the ridiculously bad cartoon of Ronaldo is both inappropriate and inaccurate. Or do I have to spell it out to you , v-e-r-y --- s-l-o-w-l-y. Nincompoop. :)

You're calling me imbecilic when your inference was that Madeira was not part of Portugal.You seem to lack the capacity to read the name above the post of the offending picture,if you had you'd realise it's not me and you call yourself a teacher,I presume,of English...words fail me! :D

Quite possibly the most moronic poster on this forum! :D

You're calling me imbecilic when your inference was that Madeira was not part of Portugal.You seem to lack the capacity to read the name above the post of the offending picture,if you had you'd realise it's not me and you call yourself a teacher,I presume,of English...words fail me! :D

Quite possibly the most moronic poster on this forum! :D

You are an utter fool , sir. Not only are you unable decipher and evaluate that which is quite clearly written : but are also devoid of irony, as your last sentence clearly demonstrates. I would ask you not to waste anymore of my time as there's an infinitely more interesting and intelligent Jehovah's Witness at the door.

No toddle off. Nothing for you here.

It all seems to be getting to complicated for all you "genuine high moraled supporters". Maybe the forum should be renamed the " saeng som club" .Has for humour,you could'nt make it up. :)

Well the idiot did have to post that obnoxious cartoon, and the follow through with insults after getting royally slated by all and sundry. Time to move on. :D

Jock, can I suggest a close of this thread please mate, it seems its all just winding people up the wrong way.

We do seem to have one or two WUM's in the area at the mo that maybe don't get TV too well. Chill out <deleted>, nothing worse than internet warriors.....!!!!! :)

redrus