Hotel Suggestion Please

triffid

I'd be grateful for any quick suggestion of a hotel nearest to meeting following criteria

around 1000 bht - a bit more is doable (am hoping that in the current period rates are attractive)

with parking for car

with wifi internet (preferably in the room)

reasonably central - immediate proximity to bars etc is not relevant, but should not mond/charge for a guest if i want that

don't need a pool

I'd be grateful for any quick suggestion of a hotel nearest to meeting following criteria

around 1000 bht - a bit more is doable (am hoping that in the current period rates are attractive)

with parking for car

reasonably central - immediate proximity to bars etc is not relevant, but should not mond/charge for a guest if i want that

don't need a pool

Sawasdee Sabai soi 10 second road-clean,quiet-friendly staff.650 bht/night superior room

with parking for car

don't need a pool

Sabai Empress near soi 1 on the second road. Only recently opened with lovely big rooms, very nicely furnished, fast free wifi in your room, roof top swimming pool (small), under cover parking with 24 hour security. Opening promotion price 1250b inclusive, well worth paying the little bit extra.

with parking for car

don't need a pool

Sabai Empress near soi 1 on the second road. Only recently opened with lovely big rooms, very nicely furnished, fast free wifi in your room, roof top swimming pool (small), under cover parking with 24 hour security. Opening promotion price 1250b inclusive, well worth paying the little bit extra.

Couldn't find any direct info or photos of this place on google. But sounds good and take a look when i get there.

with parking for car

don't need a pool

Couldn't find any direct info or photos of this place on google. But sounds good and take a look when i get there.

Yes as far as I know there is nothing online yet for it. Well worth a look though when you get there.

:)

Diana-Oasis (diana-oasis.com) on Soi Bouakao. The best place I have found in 10 years. Brand new, modern rooms with Free Breakfast in Oasis Restaurant, Good inexpensive Food, Plasma TV, DVD, Microwave, Daikin Air, WIFI, 2 Pools, Gym, Great Gardens, Safe Parking and Perfect Location! Prices from 800-1000 day/ or 13'500-19'500 month! Friendly staff, no problems with visitors. Tell Meow, the young Manager, John from Downunder sent you and she will treat you great! Have a nice vacation!