Where Can I Find A Stand For My Washing Machine In Bkk?

robbie22

I recently purchased a new washing machine only to find out I need a stand to make it higher so it will drain properly have looked here and there with no luck . I have seen them just a plain plastic base no brand name at mant laundrys no one seems to know where to buy them. Your help will be appreciated.

I recently purchased a new washing machine only to find out I need a stand to make it higher so it will drain properly have looked here and there with no luck . I have seen them just a plain plastic base no brand name at mant laundrys no one seems to know where to buy them. Your help will be appreciated.

Maybe in the Bangkok Part of this Forum? :)

The washing machines I’ve bought came with a plastic stand. Each machine had one included in the carton.

Have you tried to shop you bought the machine from. Seems strange it wasn’t included with your machine.

Failing that a wooden pallet should do the job.

My washing machine shakes a lot due to the floor probably not being level, I did see at some Laundry shops that they have built there own base with those small building bricks.

A couple of bricks will be better than a wooden pallet as they won't rot easily.

Plus a passing art gallery representative might pay a couple of million to exhibit them.