Cigars

Damaz6052

Do you like cigars if so which types, do you smoke regularly or just on special occasions.

Cheers

Cubans are the way to go - Cohiba, Monte Cristo, R+J, Partagas 50 ring-guage preferred. Good way to end an evening with a cigar and a glass of single malt

Do you like cigars if so which types, do you smoke regularly or just on special occasions.

Cheers

Cubans are the way to go - Cohiba, Monte Cristo, R+J, Partagas 50 ring-guage preferred. Good way to end an evening with a cigar and a glass of single malt

Nice where do you buy yours from in Phuket? I am doing some market research for my shop in Patong.

Cheers

Why not just come out and say, "I'm thinking of trying to sell cigars in Phuket, do you think the business would fly?"

or

"I have an idea for a cigar and single malt lounge, in my tee rat's name of course (her idea too on how I can throw my money away) do you think that would work?"

The blatant market research post seems bland.

I think without doubt that any serious cigar smoker would invest in a visit to Singapore maybe every 3 months or so, and stock up there. Personally, whilst acknowledging that some Cuban cigars are good, for me there's a lack of consistency in their quality. Admittedly this can be due to the environment that the retailer stores them, but 80% of the time, I've been disappointed with Cubans. The best (for flavour and quality) cigar that I've had for quite a few years are Davidoff (Dominican Republic origin). A few years ago I used to transit through Zurich every month, and they had a great humidor in the Swiss business lounge there. For a really good smoke, try their Number 2 tubos.