Worst Joke Ever

Please can anyone tell me if it is possible, when navigating a subject (such as "worst joke ever") with many pages, to go to a specific page instead of trawling through from beginning to end, or vice verse.

Thank you.

Ha Ha

Did you mean to ask how to do that?

If so:

Click on Page xxx-xxx and enter the page you want to go to

He he

Please can anyone tell me if it is possible, when navigating a subject (such as "worst joke ever") with many pages, to go to a specific page instead of trawling through from beginning to end, or vice verse.

Thank you.

Ha Ha

Did you mean to ask how to do that?

If so:

Click on Page xxx-xxx and enter the page you want to go to

He he

Thank you, Laislica.

• Like 1

Thank you.

This section is shown near the top left hand corner of the page.

post-140056-0-16627600-1456202005_thumb.

Left click on where in this case says " Page 161 of 161 "

You will get a drop down box like this

post-140056-0-61488000-1456202684_thumb.

Key in the number you wish to go to,click on go and Bobs your uncle.

Edited by Ron19

Shortly after take-off on an outbound evening Air Lingus flight from Dublin to Boston, the lead flight attendant nervously made the following painful announcement in her lovely Irish brogue:

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’m so very sorry, but it appears that there has been a terrible mix-up by our catering service. I don’t know how this has happened, but we have 103 passengers on board, and unfortunately, we received only 40 dinner meals. I truly apologize for this mistake and inconvenience.”

When the muttering of the passengers had died down, she continued, “Anyone who is kind enough to give up their meal so that someone else can eat will receive free, unlimited drinks for the duration of our flight.”

Her next announcement came about 2 hours later: “If anyone is hungry, we still have 40 dinners available.”

• Like 2

*A good looking man walked into an agent's office in Hollywood and said, "I want to be a movie star." Tall, handsome, and with experience on Broadway , he had the right credentials . The agent asked, "What's your name?"

The guy said, "My name is Penis van Lesbian ."

The agent said, "Sir, I hate to tell you, but in order to get into

Hollywood , you are going to have to change your name."

"I will NOT change my name! The van Lesbian name is centuries old, I will not disrespect my grandfather by changing my name. Not ever."

The agent said, "Sir, I have worked in Hollywood for years...you will NEVER go far in Hollywood with a name like Penis van Lesbian ! I'm telling you, you will HAVE TO change your name or I will not be able to represent you."

"So be it! I guess we will not do business together," the guy said and he

Left the agent's office.

FIVE YEARS LATER......The agent opens an envelope sent to his office. Inside the envelope is a letter and a check for $50,000. The agent is awe-struck, who would possibly send him $50,000? He reads the letter enclosed...

Dear Sir,

Five years ago, I came into your office wanting to become an actor in

Hollywood , you told me I needed to change my name. Determined to make it with my God-given birth name, I refused

You told me I would never make it in Hollywood with a name like Penis van Lesbian. After I left your office, I thought about what you said.

I decided you were right. I had to change my name. I had too much pride to return to your office, so I signed with another agent.

I would never have made it without changing my name, so the enclosed check is a token of my appreciation.

Thank you for your advice.

Sincerely,

Dick van Dyke

Gotta be the favourite for 2016 winner of "worst joke ever".

I am going to enjoy telling this.

• Like 2