Worst Joke Ever

I thought a tinnie was a can of beer blink.png

Many years ago some friend of mine from Australia came to visit and showed me pictures of an annual canoe race in their outback town.

Problem was that most of the years there was no water in the local creak so they would make canoe's with holes in the bottom for their legs to go through and race down the track holding the canoes up round their waists.

True I saw the pictures.

biggrin.png

Birdsville Races

@Aussie69

So a tinnie is now a tin boat - Hmm! Progress I guess

Birdsville Races They still have them?

Yes Birdsville races, which started as a relatively small outback event, has become very popular. However I mistakenly believed that the 'boat' races mentioned were part of it, but they are not.

The 'boat' races are the Henley-on-Todd Regatta held in Alice Springs.

http://www.ozoutback.com.au/Australia/festivals/index.html

Edited by Aussie69

Aussie69, on 17 Jul 2016 - 05:42, said:
Daffy D, on 16 Jul 2016 - 20:25, said:

@Aussie69

So a tinnie is now a tin boat - Hmm! Progress I guess

Birdsville Races They still have them?

Yes Birdsville races, which started as a relatively small outback event, has become very popular. However I mistakenly believed that the 'boat' races mentioned were part of it, but they are not.

The 'boat' races are the Henley-on-Todd Regatta held in Alice Springs.

http://www.ozoutback.com.au/Australia/festivals/index.html

Not quite like the Henley-on-Thames Regatta but looks a lot more fun. clap2.gif

Bet quite a few tinnies beers downed on those occasions.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

It was the annual homecoming dance at the local high school gym. Most of the young folk were out on the dance floor but a few young men and women lined the sides of the gym, hoping for a dance partner to ask them out onto the dance floor.

After waiting anxiously for quite a while, a rather awkward freshman finally got up the nerve to ask a pretty junior for a dance at the homecoming.

She gave him the once-over and said, "Sorry, I won't dance with a child."

"Please forgive me," responded the underclassman. "I didn't realize you were pregnant."

• Like 2

A guy was walking on Pattaya beach with a penguin on a leach, under 40 degrees sun.

A police runs to him yelling..." Are you craze?..take this poor animal to the Zoo ! "

Two days later the same police saw the same guy again walking the penguin on the beach...

" I told you to take this poor animal to the Zoo !!! "

Response..

." I did...and he liked very much...Now... I will take him to Phuket ! "

• Like 1

Two elderly ladies are sitting on the front porch, doing nothing.

One lady turns and asks, "Do you still get horny?"

The other replies, "Oh sure I do."

The first old lady asks, "What do you do about it?"

The second old lady replies, "I suck a lifesaver."

After a few moments, the first old lady asks, "Who drives you to the beach?"

• Like 2

This young fellow was about to be married and was asking his grandfather about sex.

He asked how often you should have it.

His grandfather told him,

"when you first get married, you want it all the time...and maybe you'll do it several times a day.

Later on, sex tapers off and you have it once a week or so.

Then as you get older, you have sex maybe once a month.

When you get really old, you are lucky to have it once a year like maybe on your anniversary.

The young fellow then asked his grandfather,

"Well how about you and Grandma now?"

His grandfather replied, "Oh, we just have oral sex now."

"What's oral sex?" the young fellow asked.

"Well," Grandpa said,

"She goes to bed in her bedroom and I go to bed in my bedroom.

She yells, 'Screw You',

and I holler back, 'Screw You too!'"

• Like 2

One day Ethel was speeding along one of the corridors when a man stepped out of one of the doorways with his arm outstretched: "Stop!" he said firmly. "Have you got a license for that thing?" Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit-Kat wrapper, which she handed to him with a big smile. "OK," he said, and off she went again.

Taking the corner by the TV lounge on one wheel as usual, she found another man standing in the corridor in front of her. "Stop!" he said firmly, "Have you got a valid registration for that vehicle, madam?" Ethel dug into her handbag again and came up with a well-used beermat, which she presented for inspection. Whereupon she was sent on her way once more.

Heading down the last corridor before the front door, a third man stepped out in front of her. He was stark naked, and holding a sizable erection in one hand. "Oh, no," cried Ethel, "Not the breathalyzer again!"

• Like 2

Two old ladies, Sunny and Tina, were outside their nursing home having a smoke, when it started to rain.

Tina pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

Sunny: "What's that?"

Tina: "A condom."

Sunny: "Where'd you get it?"

Tina: "You can get them at any chemist"

The next day, Sunny hobbled into the local chemist and announced to the pharmacist that she wanted to buy a pack of condoms.

The guy looked at her strangely (she was, after all, in her eighties), but politely asked what brand she preferred.

"Doesn't matter," she replied, "as long as it fits on a Camel."

The pharmacist fainted.

• Like 1