Worst Joke Ever

Oops, prompted by another thread....

I heard about a woman complaining about a member of the aircrew insulting her baby.

Another crew member asked the woman to calm down and she would get her a glass of water and a banana for her monkey.....

My posting this says nothing about my politics, I just found it funny.

XqXe4QF.jpg

Guess it says a lot about your sense of humour [emoji848]

(joke!!! that's my British (obviously, note the "U" in humour) sense of humour coming out [emoji4]
  • Like 1

A good chess player

A man went to visit a friend and was amazed to find him playing chess with his dog. He watched the game in astonishment for a while. "I can hardly believe my eyes!" he exclaimed. "That's the smartest dog I've ever seen."

"Nah, he's not so smart," the friend replied. "I've beaten him three games out of five."

• Like 2

There's a parrot on the plane
On reaching his plane seat a man is surprised to see a parrot strapped in next to him. He asks the stewardess for a coffee where upon the parrot squawks "And get me a whisky you cow!" The stewardess, flustered, brings back a whisky for the parrot and forgets the coffee.

When this omission is pointed out to her the parrot drains its glass and bawls "And get me another whisky you idiot". Quite upset, the girl comes back shaking with another whisky but still no coffee.

Unaccustomed to such slackness the man tries the parrot's approach "I've asked you twice for a coffee, go and get it now or I'll kick you".

The next moment, both he and the parrot have been wrenched up and thrown out of the emergency exit by two burly stewards. Plunging downwards the parrot turns to him and says "For someone who can't fly, you complain too much!"

• Like 1

McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....

It's has to be a 'Mcchicken Burger', just a 'Chicken Burger' gets a blank look...........

Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you Mcf*ckin McTos*er!