Sripat/maharaj Nakorn Email?

ChouDoufu

i'm looking for an email contact for Sripat / Maharaj Nakorn / Suan Doc Special Medical Services Clinic.

(those three are all the same place? 13th floor?)

had no luck using the search function, google gets me to their homepage with no contact email.

i'm looking for an email contact for Sripat / Maharaj Nakorn / Suan Doc Special Medical Services Clinic.

had no luck using the search function, google gets me to their homepage with no contact email.

I've just looked in a file full of paper work from Sripat - bills,appointments letters etc.- and no sign of an email address. Quite unlike Chiangmai Ram.It looks as if they don't encourage email enquiries for fear of beng inundated ; rather like those UK organisations which promise a reply "within ten days"

Kesini Mahawanchaem's direct number (mobile phone) is 08-1681-1616 and her e-mail is marketingcmed(At)cmed.cmu.ac.th

She is very good at following up with e-mail and I recomend you co-ordinate everything with her.