Condiminum Liscenses On Samui

does samui have condo liscences. i need to know offically. not through word of mouth. though i would like to see what people say before i look it up offically. never sure in this country. what is legal and what is not. now i see the gov. wants to take kand deeds from people who have bought a house through a thai. where as before this was common practice. not that i have done it.

Even if they do not enforce this law and don't actualy take anyone land away. news paper articals like that are not exacly helpfull.

It is hard to know what is what out here till you either get nicked or get something taken away.

please don't tell me i have to become a lawyer to stay here. i might have to learn how to spell first.

just for the mods. not postiong anything negative about thailand just tring to clear up some confusion

does samui have condo liscences. i need to know offically. not through word of mouth. though i would like to see what people say before i look it up offically. never sure in this country. what is legal and what is not. now i see the gov. wants to take kand deeds from people who have bought a house through a thai. where as before this was common practice. not that i have done it.

Even if they do not enforce this law and don't actualy take anyone land away. news paper articals like that are not exacly helpfull.

It is hard to know what is what out here till you either get nicked or get something taken away.

please don't tell me i have to become a lawyer to stay here. i might have to learn how to spell first.

just for the mods. not postiong anything negative about thailand just tring to clear up some confusion

go speak with a truly reputable law firm...very unlikely you will get accurate legal information on this forum...any internet forum for that matter.

I heard that Condomimium licences were no longer being granted on koh Samui - If you look at the building regulations it is not legal to build over 12 metres - So low rise condominiums are possible - like Infinity , but you need to speak with a lawyer who works with the tesse bahn and land office and get an official opinion .

yes i think i will do everything through a good lawyer from now on. got into so much trouble in the past by listening to non proffesionals and acting on information fromk newspapers and magazines. sometimes it is worth the extra to speak with proffesionals. could save alot of money and possible jail time in the long run.

I heard that Condomimium licences were no longer being granted on koh Samui - If you look at the building regulations it is not legal to build over 12 metres - So low rise condominiums are possible - like Infinity , but you need to speak with a lawyer who works with the tesse bahn and land office and get an official opinion .

A condominium licence is a legal title and does not necessarily have to be for high rise buildings. There are a number in Bangkok and The Park here in Samui is an example. Provided the criteria for condominiums is met - which includes parking ratios, escape routes and the management contract is in the approved form among other requirements - a condominium licence can be obtained.

A condominium licence is a legal title and does not necessarily have to be for high rise buildings. There are a number in Bangkok and The Park here in Samui is an example. Provided the criteria for condominiums is met - which includes parking ratios, escape routes and the management contract is in the approved form among other requirements - a condominium licence can be obtained.

A condominium licence is a legal title

:)

Provided the criteria for condominiums is met - which includes ......the management contract ....

:D

Like I said, you are not going to get accurate legal advice here.....go see truly reputable professional

...good luck on Samui :D