Valve Shimms

I wonder if anyone has an idea where i could obtain 13mm underbucket shims here in thailand, need to shim down my kawaski as it`s clearances are on the bottom range... I believe they are used across a range of makes eg. suzuki etc..thankyou

I wonder if anyone has an idea where i could obtain 13mm underbucket shims here in thailand, need to shim down my kawaski as it`s clearances are on the bottom range... I believe they are used across a range of makes eg. suzuki etc..thankyou

Well, if you're looking for genuine Kawasaki parts wouldn't you want to ask Kawasaki? :)

Kawasaki Motors Enterprise (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.

129 Rama 9 Road., Kwaeng Huay-Kwang , Khet Huay-Kwang , Bangkok 10310 Thailand.

Tel : +66-2247 7935-38

Kawasaki has indeed a good parts center in Thailand, but it sucks for parts before 1990, so parts around 1985 is a real grey market. Try regular Suzuki importers as they are probably more able to supply you.

The address Tony give you is able supply you with spare parts of current models....

Thanks for the reply guys, more info, zr750 2002 and i`m based in surin...Rama 9 kawasaki have never been any good as far as i`m concerned, i went for info on the er6n just before it arrived, and they hardly approached me in the shownroom, phoned a few times looking for genuine kawasaki parts for my bike, again not interested, mi me (spellling)...oh and red baron even worse...Just looking for a good honest, lol, mechanic shop that can supply these shimms...i can get from uk or states but i dont want to pull the cams to read the shims then wait 2 weeks to rebuild....;.thanks again cheers