Hello

I need help and info.

I have already entered three times in a row to Bangkok and I would like to know if I can still enter with 30 days on arrival (visa waiver). Does the rule, maximum stay of 90 days for every 180 days still apply or has it been lifted?

Please help.....thanx!

The rule was revoked last November.

So since I am leaving for Singapore tomorrow, are you very certain that I will be able to re-enter and not having the risk of being denied the entry. I was planning on goin to the Thai Embassy there to apply for the visa.

I am absolutely sure that you will not have a problem entering on another visa exemt entry.

my visa will be expire end of this month,but i will go back to USA on july 30,so i need 1 more month extension,can i get 1 month extension in pattaya immigration or i need to go to the boarder?

I am absolutely sure that you will not have a problem entering on another visa exemt entry.

my visa will be expire end of this month,but i will go back to USA on july 30,so i need 1 more month extension,can i get 1 month extension in pattaya immigration or i need to go to the boarder?

What kind of visa do you have?

You can extend the 60 day permit to stay from a tourist visa 30 days at immigration.

All others and visa exempt entries can only be extended for 7 days.

You probably would have to make 3 border runs to get the amount of time you need.

You could fly out and back and get a 30 day exempt entry.

Or get a tourist visa from a nearby consualte.

What kind of visa do you have?

You can extend the 60 day permit to stay from a tourist visa 30 days at immigration.

All others and visa exempt entries can only be extended for 7 days.

You probably would have to make 3 border runs to get the amount of time you need.

You could fly out and back and get a 30 day exempt entry.

Or get a tourist visa from a nearby consualte.

I have tourist double entry visa..ok thank you for the help.