Wag's

longstebe

There has been a few topics were some of the guys have let us all know how they pass there time in Issan.Which is great.

What do your partners do on a day to day basis ?

Being one of the younger guys on here(i think) and my wife younger again,we both decided that it would be good for her to go to university.

Also, are the weekends any different ?

There has been a few topics were some of the guys have let us all know how they pass there time in Issan.Which is great.

Being one of the younger guys on here(i think) and my wife younger again,we both decided that it would be good for her to go to university.

My wife looks after our baby but, to be honest, there is very little to do here. Weekends are slightly livelier because the kids aren't in school.

Today of course is different with everyone buzzing arround since early morning discussing lottery numbers.

No the week-ends seem no different to any other day. Okay the kids may not be at school but they're usually on holiday when it's not the w/e anyway. They have incredabley long school holidays here in Thailand. Me and my wife personally, struggle to find a spare minute in the day. Always something to do if you put your mind to it.

Edited by coventry

Now our daughter is in school its back to work for the better half.

Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5.30 pm (Thai time) at the local Catholic school in town.

Weekends (as well as school holidays) are Family time :D

This set up gives me a heap of free time for myself.... which I use to do........ the washing / ironing / cleaning / gardening / shopping / maintenance around the house / running errands / paying the bills etc etc etc :)

....and occasionaly getting into town to meet some Thai Visa reprobate friends for lunch :D

Edited by Thai Chi

My wife works hard running her shop and noodle stall 7 days a week.

Now I am back for good we both see our son off to school 5 days a week, I meet him of the bus after school and we share looking after him at the other times,

Just like any normal family really

This set up gives me a heap of free time for myself.... which I use to do........ the washing / ironing / cleaning / gardening / shopping / maintenance around the house / running errands / paying the bills etc etc etc :)

....and occasionaly getting into town to meet some Thai Visa reprobate friends for lunch :D

You sound like my dopelganger on two fronts, Thai chi

Dave

Me and the Mrs don´t have any kids. She always seems to have a full schedule. She looks after me and our business and if she has any time to spare she helps her parents gathering grass for their cows or take the cows out to the fields to eat (depending on season). Maybe once a month she and her sisters, cousins and friends go to a party in a temple in a village near by.

It just makes me think what I'm gonna do with myself in the day time whilst she is at university. :D

You would think any male would kill for this 'alone' time. Mind you,we would probably end up trying to cut each others throats. Oh, how much I love the wife :)

My GF does what most of them do during the day she sees her Thai BF