Richard - Bkk's Windows 7 Thread:

Richard-BKK

There are serious security issues in the way Microsoft Windows 7 handles none Microsoft clients on the network. One point again, like always is that Microsoft is trying to following the TCP/IP standard, but it cannot comply complete as it cannot follow the complete license agreement... So Microsoft is always TCP/IP compatible.... never really 100%

Yes Butt-cakes of the Microsoft clan... you never really communicated on a level as a Linux computer... And the freedom of open-source gives hackers the ideal platform to test and explode problems in the Microsoft 'compatible' TCP/IP frame ...

Again, since a few years there are a few hacks, to forum regulations I cannot reveal you can hear, shadow all activities of a Windows user in a Virtual Window, again Windows 7 has not show no solution on this...

Edited by Reimar
Change of thread title

I am just so sick of Windows. If I could point a large jagged-looking shotgun at Uncle Bill, my list of demands (after kicking him a bit) would include:

* Stop making a browser. It's version 8 already and its still awful. Bill, it's time to give up.

* If you must make a browser, bite the bullet and make version 9 fully compliant with existing standards. Yes it will break a lot of crap websites, too dam_n bad. And reach a common agreement with Firefox about rendering will you?

* Focus on making Windows more efficient and stable for a while, I don't need more 'features'.

* Stop trying to define your own 'standards' and go with the flow, eg. support Open Document.

* Buy the company that makes 'The Bat!' email client and execute everyone who was involved in the Outlook Superbloatware Edition 2007.

I don't actually use Linux much but I mess around with Ubuntu a bit for fun and I am totally apalled at how simple it is from an administration point of view. If I could persuade my workplace to adopt Linux I would do it - updates, security, and centralised backup (rsnapshot rocks) would be a cinch. With Windows - we have one big sticky mess. Yay.

Guest Reimar
I know your felling, but please keep things on focus... I will over the week expose several problems which Microsoft has not addressed. Or lets call it free tickets for the better hackers

Are you one of them?

Maybe you can call me that Reimar,

I actual pay people to tryout software, that is the first intention of a hacker, the word hacker is nothing associated with bad. Microsoft made basically every IT student a freelance hacker as it was so full of holes that I cannot even compare it to something my mother used for the pasta when I was young...

Guest Reimar
Maybe you can call me that Reimar,

I actual pay people to tryout software, that is the first intention of a hacker, the word hacker is nothing associated with bad. Microsoft made basically every IT student a freelance hacker as it was so full of holes that I cannot even compare it to something my mother used for the pasta when I was young...

I don't call you that! I was asking you a serious question?!

As I said I work for large company, and we pay people to tryout software. No I'm not actually a person who is hired or paid to test software, I'm normally the person who has to listen to all things happing in our factory on technological level.

Guest Reimar

All the new post's and discussions about problems and suggestion of Windows 7 started by Richard-BKK have to be continued here.

Thanks for understanding.