Hillside 4

itsgottabedone

Hi,

I'm thinking of renting a condo in Hillside 4 and I would like to know the current Internet options. I stayed there a few years ago and had to buy prepaid internet (wifi) cards xx bhat for yy mins. It was expensive, unreliable and slow connection at the time. Also I recall I had to change proxy settings everytime to log on. Has the situation improved?

Also if anybody is selling a condo in Hillside 4, preferably a high floor, mountain view side ...please PM me.

Hi,

I'm thinking of renting a condo in Hillside 4 and I would like to know the current Internet options. I stayed there a few years ago and had to buy prepaid internet (wifi) cards xx bhat for yy mins. It was expensive, unreliable and slow connection at the time. Also I recall I had to change proxy settings everytime to log on. Has the situation improved?

Also if anybody is selling a condo in Hillside 4, preferably a high floor, mountain view side ...please PM me.

I've PM'ed you about my top spec 167 sq meter place

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thanks for the replies. Just some further feedback on the internet at hillside...

I moved in a couple of days ago and the internet is painfully slow. Significantly slower than anything i'm used to in CM and at 890bhat for the unlimited monthly package its not cheap!

Thanks for the PMs re units for sale ...i'll get back to you shortly :-)

i used to live there and they suppsedly upgraded the net connectivity about four months ago, but i noticed no real difference. 890 baht is very steep, particularly on top of the 900 baht a month management fee. the admin staff from the ISP were very friendly and helpful but there isn't a lot they can do about a slow connection and not enough bandwidth.

i used to live there and they suppsedly upgraded the net connectivity about four months ago, but i noticed no real difference. 890 baht is very steep, particularly on top of the 900 baht a month management fee. the admin staff from the ISP were very friendly and helpful but there isn't a lot they can do about a slow connection and not enough bandwidth.

its best to get Maxnet as your connection in HS 4 and use their wireless for backup. A lot of times I can use the wireless network without an account but its hit and miss. Get a wired connection if your serious about your internet needs. Unfortunately the internal wiring in the building is not so great so despite being very near a CO (TOT central office) the building cannot provide full speeds. Decent speeds but don't expect faster than 1 to 1.5 mb download.

Hi

Please send your e mail address to [email protected]

We have many condos for sale and rent in Hillside 4.

We are also a small western run company, Please feel free to check our web site,

I know all pcs are not clear on there currently. Although i would be have to send you all details and pics to your E mail. www.chiangmai-realestate.info.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.