Phi Phi Island Tour

travelon

:D Can any one tell me about l day Tour of Phi Phi Island by speed boat with Pick up from your hotel and includes swimming and sightseeing at Maya Bay enjoying snorkeling and feeding colorful fishes at " Loh Samah Bay " and Sightseeing too, any info on rates, details of tour are welcome. :)

Haven't done the speedboat, but have done the cruise a couple of times which also does the same things.

Phi Phi is a favourite place, especially the more northern of the 2 main beaches (a lot of people on the tour didn't realise there was the other beach and missed out).

The cruise was about 1800b and the speedboat more like 3000b pp. Of course the speedboat lets you see more during the day. There's a link on the phuket.com tours page.

I agree that the speedboat is the way to go. It's more expensive but it includes more things. I went during Songkran for diving/snorkling with an outfit called Playboy Diving. They did an excellent job with breakfast and a great Deli lunch with cheeses, meats, salads and picnic on the beach. Better than those set lunches you get those restaurants they usually do.

:D Can any one tell me about l day Tour of Phi Phi Island by speed boat with Pick up from your hotel and includes swimming and sightseeing at Maya Bay enjoying snorkeling and feeding colorful fishes at " Loh Samah Bay " and Sightseeing too, any info on rates, details of tour are welcome. :)

i used Phuket-Adventures and they were fantastic. operator speaks multiple languages (very fluently), they provided snacks, water and the promised lunch. saw Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Lay, Maya Beach, etc. they took us to one of the lagoons and we got a chance to swim. did snorkeling, sat on the beach and basically had a wonderful day of it. give them a look, you will get what you paid for.

• 2 weeks later...