4 Wheel Bike (car) ?

bubblegum

You see these 4 wheel bikes/cars driving around Rawaii a lot. I think you can rent them at the elephant place. Anybody know what the cost would be buying one and where?

The cheap quads are sold at Big C basement floor at 70k. Illegal in LOS, but who cares. :)

You see these 4 wheel bikes/cars driving around Rawaii a lot. I think you can rent them at the elephant place. Anybody know what the cost would be buying one and where?

The cheap quads are sold at Big C basement floor at 70k. Illegal in LOS, but who cares. :)

Illegal on roads, you can drive them in the jungle.

Illegal on roads, you can drive them in the jungle.

Shame they are illegal on the roads..would be an ideal runaround for 70K...

Yup.....the protection of a bike and the traffic weaving abilities of a car.

Im guessing you are being sarcastic..or meant protection of a car and traffic weaving abilities of a bike?!!

Yup.....the protection of a bike and the traffic weaving abilities of a car.

Im guessing you are being sarcastic..or meant protection of a car and traffic weaving abilities of a bike?!!

No he was right first time..

Guessing you have ridden quads often ?? Deadly machines !

No he was right first time..

Guessing you have ridden quads often ?? Deadly machines !

Nah, ive only ridden them off road. Thought they would have been ok for short trips to the beach/shops etc. Either way if they are illegal not worth the hassle....

They are illegal??? I have seen the police checking them and no tichet. Seems perfectly legal to me. And if they re illegal why can you rent them ?

Money !!

You cannot get plated.. Without a plate you cannot be on the road.

They are illegal??? I have seen the police checking them and no tichet. Seems perfectly legal to me. And if they re illegal why can you rent them ?

Money !!

You cannot get plated.. Without a plate you cannot be on the road.

Nor can kids without an ID card get a driving license. Their parents let them drive anyway, and the Police look the other way!!

Hi

Just been talking to a guy there have some of them, 150CC is 195.000B 250CC is 265.000B, 500CC is 495.000 the photos is 150CC

About police, big road big problem, small road no problem, he say around Rawai, Naiharn and all the way to Promthep no problem.

www.gemcar.co.th

post-27591-1244867270_thumb.jpg

post-27591-1244867288_thumb.jpg

Hi

Just been talking to a guy there have some of them, 150CC is 195.000B 250CC is 265.000B, 500CC is 495.000 the photos is 150CC

About police, big road big problem, small road no problem, he say around Rawai, Naiharn and all the way to Promthep no problem.

www.gemcar.co.th

Thanks for the pic Hdrider, bet this bad boy can really kick up a sand storm on the beach :D:):D

Hi

www.gemcar.co.th

Thanks for the pic Hdrider, bet this bad boy can really kick up a sand storm on the beach :D:):D

Big C basement floor. 150cc/55k. rear disc, front drums, was tempted to get one. The police in Kata will not interfere except for Patak rd. But i wouldnt want to be involved in an accident, since its illegal on road.