Liverpool Vs Thailand Ticket

samro7

for a dad and a lad to go and watch non-league crawley town it was 26 quid. and for a dad and a lad to go and watch bayern munich it was 23 quid.

But would you accept Liverpool to have such cheap tickets if it meant they struggled to keep a hold of their top stars of Bayern do?

the one doesn't necessarily have to beget the other. bayern generally keep hold of their big players just fine anyway, they're just a very well-structured and well-run club.

If Liverpool lost 75% of their gate money (on the basis its 100gbp for a father and 2 kids) theyd struggle to attract and keep hold of the best players, basic economics.

for a dad and a lad to go and watch non-league crawley town it was 26 quid. and for a dad and a lad to go and watch bayern munich it was 23 quid.

But would you accept Liverpool to have such cheap tickets if it meant they struggled to keep a hold of their top stars of Bayern do?

the one doesn't necessarily have to beget the other. bayern generally keep hold of their big players just fine anyway, they're just a very well-structured and well-run club.

If Liverpool lost 75% of their gate money (on the basis its 100gbp for a father and 2 kids) theyd struggle to attract and keep hold of the best players, basic economics.

however if the club's income was backed up better from other sources then it would be possible to charge less and keep your better players. as bayern do.

however if the club's income was backed up better from other sources then it would be possible to charge less and keep your better players. as bayern do.

Liverpool need all the money they can get to compete with Manure and the 2 new rich teams, the problem for Liverpool is they just cant seem to be able to maximise profits in the way ManU do though the are the only team with the potential to do so.

Thing with Bayern is all clubs in Germany charge this amount, so if they were to quadruple their ticket prices they'd lose their fans ..... its only the English that are mugs in this way.

Bayern lost Hargreaves and look like losing Ribery, they dont have the pulling power of top Spanish and English teams despite being of a similar size.

Liverpool need all the money they can get to compete with Manure and the 2 new rich teams, the problem for Liverpool is they just cant seem to be able to maximise profits in the way ManU do though the are the only team with the potential to do so.

tell me something i don't know. we've been badly-run for years.

Thing with Bayern is all clubs in Germany charge this amount, so if they were to quadruple their ticket prices they'd lose their fans ..... its only the English that are mugs in this way.

bayern buy every other german club's best players every summer though thanks to their income from other sources, mostly commercial endorsements and tv deals. their income in germany is relative to united's in england, but they still don't feel the need to rip their fans off because they have a more sensible wage system in place.

Bayern lost Hargreaves and look like losing Ribery, they dont have the pulling power of top Spanish and English teams despite being of a similar size.

hargreaves wasn't one of their top players at the time and they got 18m for a crock. looks like good business now. as would be anything around 50m for ribery. it's the german league which doesn't have the pulling power really rather than bayern themselves.

for tickets call +6626532201/2

sent from TGF who thought I might want to watch "Lehn Angrit Footbon"

apparently they still have 1,759 and 2,000 bht tickets left

hope this helps you enjoy TIT a bit more

wonder if any 1st team will turn up

hi sorry. the number u posted are not available..can any bangkok friend help me get 3 x 1350bath tickets?

i'm from malaysia and coundn't find anywhr to buy the tickets.

leonism: The number +6626532201 was working a week ago. I think they finish up at 4pm each day, so try early in the day. If I lived in Bangkok I would be happy to help you, but I'm on Samui.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but anyone got any ideas about getting to and from the game? We will be staying in Sukhumvit.

Are they organising buses? Don't fancy waiting a couple of hours for a taxi.

The peoples game. These prices are about and above what the average Thai earns in two weeks. :)

It is a disgrace when the only ones who can afford to go will be farang and middle-class Bangkokians.

but not really that different from the way that ticket prices are going in the premiership.

Worse for us in London...

How's about this & as per usual, we won't even challenge for anything at all...

Next season to renew my 3 ST (1 adult 2 kids Band 1 ) £1330

Similar seats at Man City £732 (Before May 31st £668)

Absolutely scandalous..

all relative though isn't it? average salaries in london are still higher than in the north. though i agree that those wham prices are a rip off.

They get free Jellied Eels though :D

• 1 month later...

Great day arrived in Bangkok... Then went to the stadium to have a look around. Glad I did I got in to watch the training session! Supposed to have a pass to get in of some sort. Anyway blagged my way in lol. Started with around 50+ people to about 200++ or more in the end watching.

It was funny to see the Spanish lads and Dossena not do any ball work but put through the paces of just track.Raffa made them run the track 6 times, rest about 10 mins then again the other way (good pace also). They had on a black band (guess pulse,heart monitor) and watches with given time for each lap. Riera looked the most tired and Torres was really sweating on the second run around. And yet Pepe Reina looked fit as a fiddle I was impressed. Like an idiot I shouted 'last one Reina', he stuck his hand up to gesture 2 and laughed lol. And of course I shouted to Alonso STAY. Yes I got a bit excited...

Mascherano and the rest played 10 a side, after a short warm up. Voronin shot every chance he had and scored! Masch was sliding in with some hard tackles lol, considering it was just a practice. Pacheco looked very good on the ball and a direct dribbler (can see why he is rated highly) and Johnson made it all look so easy hes just such a natural athlete and player.Good news Agger was playing and looked fine. Although Yossi had his calf strapped and did a few walks and jog around the ground not much else. And Degan had his left calf bandaged.

For some ereason Arbeloa got on the bus and sat waiting 40min before the rest of the squad joined.

post-48660-1248188057_thumb.jpg

post-48660-1248188146_thumb.jpg

post-48660-1248188509_thumb.jpg

Edited by Devil

Guess I should have blagged my way in as well...

I thought that was Arbeloa I saw go on the bus early. He looked to be on the phone. Probably with his agent talking about a move to Real Madrid...

Guess I should have blagged my way in as well...

I thought that was Arbeloa I saw go on the bus early. He looked to be on the phone. Probably with his agent talking about a move to Real Madrid...

Yes he was on his phone while on the bus the whole time.

Only saw a couple of foreigners in the stands to be fair, mainly Thais with groups of school kids watching the training session. Flags and Banners on display and gave the team a loud, warm welcome and encouragement. It was great to see they knew all the players inc the youth player... I think if that's any indication the atmosphere should be great tomorrow.

They loved it when Kuyt then Raffa gave them a Wai walking back to the dressing rooms (nice touch).

Torres got the most screams on the night and Raffa came in second lol.

Edited by Devil

as a public service to those attending the match tonight, please see below...

Man 'stabbed by wife' after Manchester United friendly

Police have detained a Malaysian woman who allegedly stabbed her husband in the chest for coming home late after watching the pre-season friendly between Manchester United and Malaysia.

The man had promised to come back immediately after the match in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday evening, but his wife was "very angry" when he returned after midnight, the district police chief Abdul Jalil Hassan said.

The woman stabbed him twice in the chest with a kitchen knife and then took him to a hospital, where a doctor reported the incident to police, Abdul Jalil added. "He was with friends after the match, so that's why he came home late."

The man was recovering in hospital and police have not decided whether to charge the woman with any offence.

Great day arrived in Bangkok... Then went to the stadium to have a look around. Glad I did I got in to watch the training session! Supposed to have a pass to get in of some sort. Anyway blagged my way in lol. Started with around 50+ people to about 200++ or more in the end watching.

It was funny to see the Spanish lads and Dossena not do any ball work but put through the paces of just track.Raffa made them run the track 6 times, rest about 10 mins then again the other way (good pace also). They had on a black band (guess pulse,heart monitor) and watches with given time for each lap. Riera looked the most tired and Torres was really sweating on the second run around. And yet Pepe Reina looked fit as a fiddle I was impressed. Like an idiot I shouted 'last one Reina', he stuck his hand up to gesture 2 and laughed lol. And of course I shouted to Alonso STAY. Yes I got a bit excited...

Mascherano and the rest played 10 a side, after a short warm up. Voronin shot every chance he had and scored! Masch was sliding in with some hard tackles lol, considering it was just a practice. Pacheco looked very good on the ball and a direct dribbler (can see why he is rated highly) and Johnson made it all look so easy hes just such a natural athlete and player.Good news Agger was playing and looked fine. Although Yossi had his calf strapped and did a few walks and jog around the ground not much else. And Degan had his left calf bandaged.

For some ereason Arbeloa got on the bus and sat waiting 40min before the rest of the squad joined.

nice one dev, thanks for that mate. bloody gutted i can't be there.