Roommate Wanted Ads?

perigoso

It seems like Thai women try to move into your apartment within the first month you date them. If someone had a roommate or two, he could say, "Sorry, my roommates don't want anymore people actually living here." With the usual studio apartments I end up getting, it's not that easy. It would also be a cheaper way to live in a better quality apartment. I used to see roommate wanted ads a lot when I studied at my university in America. I haven't seen any here in Thailand though. Do they exist? If not, I think thaivisa.com should create roommate wanted category. Just an idea.

It seems like Thai women try to move into your apartment within the first month you date them. If someone had a roommate or two, he could say, "Sorry, my roommates don't want anymore people actually living here." With the usual studio apartments I end up getting, it's not that easy. It would also be a cheaper way to live in a better quality apartment. I used to see roommate wanted ads a lot when I studied at my university in America. I haven't seen any here in Thailand though. Do they exist? If not, I think thaivisa.com should create roommate wanted category. Just an idea.

Hello Yank,

Try Craig's list "Thailand". In Real Estate, there is a listing Named; Rooms and Shares/. I plan to be there in Sept. and will try to do that myself. But small house for BHT 10,000 . Good luck.. Jkj

Depending on the length of time you are spending in Thailand some times it is good to find a host family or a home stay, I never did it in Thailand because my wife is Thai but I did it in India, Egypt, Japan, Korea and Vietnam. You get to see things that tourists never see and you get to experience the people and culture first hand which in the case of Thailand is grossly misrepresented in many cases on this forum. Also host families provide you with your meals and transportation, generally speaking and the bedrooms are more comfortable than guest house rooms and have all the comforts of home. I think even if you spend 10,000 to 12,000 B per month on a home stay or host family you are really getting your moneys worth just in meals and transportation alone not to mention you don't get nailed with the jacked up utility bills condos distribute. But Jay Jones is right there is a lot of stuff on Craigs list under 'Rooms and Shares' but I'm not sure how many for Chiang Mai.

I want a 'room mate' Thai - Chinese Girl lots of money, lastest model BMW/Merc, Good looking with a high sex drive - oh cooks and cleans in the deal too. Where do I place such an ad?????

I want a 'room mate' Thai - Chinese Girl lots of money, lastest model BMW/Merc, Good looking with a high sex drive - oh cooks and cleans in the deal too. Where do I place such an ad?????

You can't find that in Pattaya? :)

Try Chulalongkorn Uni!