What Iphone Apps Do You Have So Far

Just thought I would list some of my favorites that I have so far just so you have an idea

Cydia

Installer

Stumbler Plus ( good for detecting wifi signals )

Winterboard ( good for changing themes and background and appearance of apps and iphone )

myFox ( similiar to safari )

Strait Times ( news paper to read online from singapore )

WikiHow ( type in something you want to know how to do and will give you search results )

RSS

FlashLight

Lightsaber ( from stars wars ) goofy i know

Wiki Lite ( portable smaller version of wikipedia )

Assoicated Press ( more online reading )

IM+Life ( similiar to pidgin on linux this instant messaging service has ( aol, yahoo, msn, google talk, jabber, ICQ, Myspace, Facebook ) has IM platform

Whos Around ( if someone else has this on their phone and has location services turned on this will automatically tell you how far they are away from you and also allow you to chat with them

post your apps and tell me what they do would like to found more good iphone apps

I have a lot of Apps but my must haves are...

Airphoto

irealsms

blocked (game)

Drinks free

Fake Call Pro

Google Earth

GPS Motion

HAC

Labyrinth (game)

Placebook

Repel

Shazam (best)

Tetris (game)

XGps

MIVTones

123Spoof

MCleaner

BossPrefs

SwirlyMMS

Toki Tori (Game)

Cydia (needed to install several of the Apps)

Just thought I would list some of my favorites that I have so far just so you have an idea

Cydia

Installer

Stumbler Plus ( good for detecting wifi signals )

Winterboard ( good for changing themes and background and appearance of apps and iphone )

myFox ( similiar to safari )

Strait Times ( news paper to read online from singapore )

WikiHow ( type in something you want to know how to do and will give you search results )

RSS

FlashLight

Lightsaber ( from stars wars ) goofy i know

Wiki Lite ( portable smaller version of wikipedia )

Assoicated Press ( more online reading )

IM+Life ( similiar to pidgin on linux this instant messaging service has ( aol, yahoo, msn, google talk, jabber, ICQ, Myspace, Facebook ) has IM platform

Whos Around ( if someone else has this on their phone and has location services turned on this will automatically tell you how far they are away from you and also allow you to chat with them

post your apps and tell me what they do would like to found more good iphone apps

Question....will all the Apps work on a iPod touch ? Thanks, samuijim

mCleaner - a black list program that is excellent for managing your 'black book' :)

Actually programs with blacklists are ten a penny, what I like about mCleaner is that it has a white list function too.

123Spoof can be useful too as it enables you to block your ID (theoretically it allows you to send a different ID but I havent managed to get this to work on domestic calls.)

Shazam is probably the best APP it identifies any music playing within about 10 seconds with about 95% accuracy (it fails with some Thai songs). Its free and on iTunes.

Toki Tori is a really fun Mario type game.