My Story About A Two Tailed Lizard And A Lotto Ticket

Livinginexile

My wife and I went to our local weekend market yesterday on top of Mt Tamberine on the Gold Coast. For the uninitiated Mt Tamberine is in the middle of a large national park so wild life abounds here.

From where we parked the car it is a short walk to the markets and on the way we came accross a small linx lizard with two tails on the side of the footpath.

Well...you would have thought the Mrs had come across an alien life form. She gently picked it up and moved it to a safe location as she was worried someone way step on it. Now what was highly unusual was my Mrs then said a short prayer before she left.

During the rest of the day she mentioned it quite a few times remarking how unusual that phenomena was and compared it to other things that has happened in her life. What topped it off was that night she called her Mum in Thailand and talked for about an hour. Then she said to me that her mother told her she MUST buy a lotto ticket tomorrow and asked where she could buy one!

We have been together for nearly 5 years now and she has never bought a lotto ticket before.

So off we went today and bought a lotto ticket. She and her mother truly believe they have a very good chance of winning.

All because of a two tailed lizard! I will let you know next week if she wins. :)

My wife and I went to our local weekend market yesterday on top of Mt Tamberine on the Gold Coast. For the uninitiated Mt Tamberine is in the middle of a large national park so wild life abounds here.

From where we parked the car it is a short walk to the markets and on the way we came accross a small linx lizard with two tails on the side of the footpath.

Well...you would have thought the Mrs had come across an alien life form. She gently picked it up and moved it to a safe location as she was worried someone way step on it. Now what was highly unusual was my Mrs then said a short prayer before she left.

During the rest of the day she mentioned it quite a few times remarking how unusual that phenomena was and compared it to other things that has happened in her life. What topped it off was that night she called her Mum in Thailand and talked for about an hour. Then she said to me that her mother told her she MUST buy a lotto ticket tomorrow and asked where she could buy one!

We have been together for nearly 5 years now and she has never bought a lotto ticket before.

So off we went today and bought a lotto ticket. She and her mother truly believe they have a very good chance of winning.

All because of a two tailed lizard! I will let you know next week if she wins. :)

Well, it will make for a more intersting story if you do win. :D:D

This is a true story. Very weird but true nonetheless.

Apparently in Thailand if you dream about toilets or crapping it denotes good luck.

I awoke from a strange dream recently where I was locked in the john. locked in a public toliet cubicle back in the UK. I told the other half and she said I must buy a lottery ticket as the dream means I would soon come into riches.

I was sitting on the throne that morning thinking about which numbers to use when the answer was beneath me. I looked down. One turd resembled a 0, the other a 3 and the other smaller turds suggested other digits. It was a big crap. Well to be fair an armada of turds.

The lottery draw is on the 16th, which brings me to my next question. Can farang claim winnings on the Thai lottery??

Edited by Geekfreaklover

I filled in a form for the Euromillions a few months ago - the winnings were 165 million swiss francs.

I forgot to take it to my local newsagents.

Had a look at the winning numbers - shise, I could have won 5,000 swissies. Not a very happy patsycat... Head against wall....