Dental Offices In Bangkok With American Style Cleanings?

Sam125

Any dental offices in Bangkok with American style teeth cleanings?

As in typically not done by the dentist instead a slow and through job that is 30 minutes plus to finish.

I prefer it done by hand not with the "sonic water"(?) treatment.

Cost is not an issue only the quality of the cleaning.

I had a very good cleaning at DC One on Yen Akart Rd. This is not far from Rama 4 and Sathorn. This is a very nice, comfortable, high end dental office. There phone number is 02-240-2800. The have a website also you can check.

I had a very good cleaning at DC One on Yen Akart Rd. This is not far from Rama 4 and Sathorn. This is a very nice, comfortable, high end dental office. There phone number is 02-240-2800. The have a website also you can check.

Sounds interesting, thank you for the information

Was the cleaning done by the dentist?

How long did it take?

Done by hand without the "sonic" water tool? Or?

The cleaning was done by the dentist and done by hand. After that the dentist used some kind of device that uses salt kind of like sand blasting which was pretty cool. I don't remember how how long it took because it was about 5 months ago but it seemed about like the normal time you would expect.

The cleaning was done by the dentist and done by hand. After that the dentist used some kind of device that uses salt kind of like sand blasting which was pretty cool. I don't remember how how long it took because it was about 5 months ago but it seemed about like the normal time you would expect.

KCM,

Thank you I shall have to give them a call.

As a random thought I wonder why dentists give cleanings in Thailand?