2.5 Mtr King Cobra Has Moved In Under House

So my snake is a green pit viper and very poisonous or a golden tree snake, which is either mildly poisonous or not poisonous at all.

I guess the only way to really know is to let it bite me.

I'll post the result.

By the way, I see photos online of Chrysopelea ornata where it is being held in someone's hand. The picture was taken, obviously, before they were fatally bitten....

definitely NOT a viper. wrong colour, wrong shape.

Perhaps a Vindscreen Viper! :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatorade:

My Father, who lived in remote places of Africa always reckoned that laying sheets of newspaper around the bed before going to sleep would always

let you know when there was a sake a' slithering when they crossed over it.

I assume it slows down to read the sports headlines and then moves over to the business section, at which point it promptly falls asleep.

I can sell you a great herbal potion for keeping away three-headed sulfurous ghosts. If you buy my potion you will never see a three-headed sulfurous ghost, guaranteed or your money back.

Gatorade:
My Father, who lived in remote places of Africa always reckoned that laying sheets of newspaper around the bed before going to sleep would always

let you know when there was a sake a' slithering when they crossed over it.

I assume it slows down to read the sports headlines and then moves over to the business section, at which point it promptly falls asleep.

I can sell you a great herbal potion for keeping away three-headed sulfurous ghosts. If you buy my potion you will never see a three-headed sulfurous ghost, guaranteed or your money back.

The herbal potion sounds good to me as long as it doesn't carry a class 'A" restriction. Does it have any other applications?

Nah no luck. I am a great believer in when your time is up that's it. Like the woman in Brazil who missed her flight on the doomed French airliner. Lucky you might say ?

She died 2 days later in a car crash. Go figure. :)

Not lucky,

Her time was up. She was supposed to be on that flight and her time end there , she missed it, so "fate" stepped in and returned things to the way it was to be.

Some things are just supposed to be.

Nah no luck. I am a great believer in when your time is up that's it. Like the woman in Brazil who missed her flight on the doomed French airliner. Lucky you might say ?

Not lucky,

Her time was up. She was supposed to be on that flight and her time end there , she missed it, so "fate" stepped in and returned things to the way it was to be.

Complete nonsense, I know a party of 5 that was booked on the Lockerbie flight but didn't make it due to their connecting flight to London, they're all alive and kickin' today.

Not lucky,

Complete nonsense, I know a party of 5 that was booked on the Lockerbie flight but didn't make it due to their connecting flight to London, they're all alive and kickin' today.

Nonsense, you say?

It wasn't their time yet. It wasn't supposed to be.

Fate.

Works both ways.

As I stated, Some things are just supposed to be.

:D

Not lucky,

Nonsense, you say?

It wasn't their time yet. It wasn't supposed to be.

Fate.

Works both ways.

As I stated, Some things are just supposed to be.

:D

Yepp! Especially if you have a 2.5m King Cobra living on the premises... :-)))))