Bank Sort Code Wanted.kasikorn Bk .naklua Rd.

4.real

I wish to send money to my account in Kasikorn bk Naklua rd.

Unfortunately I have left the bank code in my Pattaya home.

If anyone can post the bank code for transferring money [my own] to Kasikorn In Naklua rd I would be obliged.

Thanks in advance.4.Real.

PS. I have the swift number but not the bank number.

Not sure what you are asking as i only use swift to transfer. However i would assume it is available at their web pages. Their swift and other info is there.

I wish to send money to my account in Kasikorn bk Naklua rd.

Unfortunately I have left the bank code in my Pattaya home.

If anyone can post the bank code for transferring money [my own] to Kasikorn In Naklua rd I would be obliged.

Thanks in advance.4.Real.

PS. I have the swift number but not the bank number.

I am not sure you will find a sort code. I believe that if you put the SWIFT code in KASITHBK plus your bank account number it will get there (obviously other details like name & address will also be on the SWIFT instruction).

As long as you have your 10 digit bank number - you don't need a bank code, from memory.

Example SWIFT - KASITH Acc No: 200-2-12589-7 Acc. Name: Mr Jane Doe

The first three digits are the brach code.

The next digit designates account type.

The last six digits are the account number.

You are obviously English as the phrase(sort code) is only appropriate within the English Banking clearing systems (with sorting houses). I dont mean to be padantic but I think you will confuse if you refer to the Swift /IBAN code as a sort code.

Dave

You are obviously English as the phrase(sort code) is only appropriate within the English Banking clearing systems (with sorting houses). I dont mean to be padantic but I think you will confuse if you refer to the Swift /IBAN code as a sort code.

Dave

Dave,

Soundman has the 'spot on' answer.

IBANs were essentially developed to facilitate payments within the European Union. Whilst they have become an international standard they are not used outside of Europe, Israel, Tunisia, Mauritious, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

In the absence of an IBAN it remains necessary to use the current ISO 9362 Bank Identifier Code system (BIC or SWIFT code) in conjunction with the BBAN (Basic Bank Account Number).

I beg to differ. On transferring money to the UK they insisted on an IBAN number and SWIFT code. Real pain in the ass as this information is not readily available.

Dave

Dave,

Soundman has the 'spot on' answer.

IBANs were essentially developed to facilitate payments within the European Union. Whilst they have become an international standard they are not used outside of Europe, Israel, Tunisia, Mauritious, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

In the absence of an IBAN it remains necessary to use the current ISO 9362 Bank Identifier Code system (BIC or SWIFT code) in conjunction with the BBAN (Basic Bank Account Number).

I beg to differ. On transferring money to the UK they insisted on an IBAN number and SWIFT code. Real pain in the ass as this information is not readily available.

With respect, that is because the SWIFT payment is Thailand to UK and UK is in Europe and the standard for Europe is IBAN.

IBAN is easy to find, it should on your bank statement - it is your sort code and account number preceded by your bank's code:-

B = alphabetical bank code, S = sort code (often a specific branch), C = account No.

• 2 years later...

Any one know from experience Kasikorn charge for incoming transfer in US $

I realize the rate fluctuates but waht will they charge for a US $ transfer from LCL in Paris

formerly Credit Lyonnais now part of Credit Agricole but with LCL branches

Yes I know that Paris has Euros but the sender wil send in US $

As it is quite asmall amount around 400 euro $320 value a cheque will eat up most of it and may be better let it sit there untl the summer and withdraw in person