Recomendations On Apartments In Bkk

driedshrimp

looking to stay in bangkok for 2 months later in the year, not tied to any particular area so if anyone has any recommendations / links to apartments they have stayed would be appreciated, looking to pay 15,000 thb max, ideally with a pool.

many thanks!

looking to stay in bangkok for 2 months later in the year, not tied to any particular area so if anyone has any recommendations / links to apartments they have stayed would be appreciated, looking to pay 15,000 thb max, ideally with a pool.

many thanks!

In a few weeks I'm staying at Aiya Residence for 2 months , its located near the new BTS station Wongwienyai, Silom line.

They offer fully serviced apartments with a nice swimmingpool , short term contracts from 8000 Baht monthly. I think its good value for money.

Have a look at their website : http://www.aiyaresidence.com/

Avoid Siam Court, Sukhamvit Soi 4, and Bangkok properties. Rip of merchants, more hidden charges than the banks.

E.G.

25 Square metre dated studio 13,000 (if on yearly contract), water 600 per month, electric if you use air con sparingjy 3000+ per month, TV MINIMUM package 1000 per month, non existant wireless internet 1000 per month.

The guy from Bangkok properties stays there so i am sure he gets a good commision. The manager is nowhere to be seen, Security very good and all office staff good except for 1.

many thanks!

Have stayed at BU Place myself after recommendations from others. Pool, fitness, studio up to 2 bedrooms, full or no service (up to you), 24 hr security + keycard, guest friendly without compromising security, in-house restaurant and/or self catering, wi-fi/cable TV, prices negotiable - staff excellent.

Near MRT Phra Ram 9/Fortune Center, taxi & motorbike ranks outside, renovated 2007/8 - http://www.buplace.com/

Enjoy your stay

Dear friend,

I would like to offer you the nice river view room 38 sqm. at SV city condo, you can see the chaopraya river from my room. My room is on 25th floor, very privacy and safe.

Only 15,000 Baht include central management fee.

This condo is fully equipped- a big swimming pool, sauna, stream room, tennis court, fitness, supermarket, food court, banks.

My room fully furnished, tv, refridge, phone, 1 bedroom, 1 toilet with bathtub, 1 kitchen+living room.

Pls contact me at 085 995 9182

I can show you the room this weekend for your consideration.

Thanks.

Mon

post-84716-1244626916_thumb.jpg