Alternative For Hernia Operation

bubblegum

A few years ago when living in The Netherlands I had a double neck hernia operation. After, due to the operation I developed something called "spondilicytus" a rare illness that eat away the stuff between your bones (don't know the English word). This resulted in the collapse of the disc's that were operated. I then needed surgeory again and my disc's had to be removed. I now have a titanium neck (pricy !).

I'm telling this because I have the feeling I developed another hernia. Like before it blocks part of my nerv system, constant tinkling in my left hand and very painfull back. I shit my pants if I have to do surgeory again so I'm hoping there would be an alternative treatment. I live in Phuket and cannot travel too far since this gives me too much pain.

A few years ago when living in The Netherlands I had a double neck hernia operation. After, due to the operation I developed something called "spondilicytus" a rare illness that eat away the stuff between your bones (don't know the English word). This resulted in the collapse of the disc's that were operated. I then needed surgeory again and my disc's had to be removed. I now have a titanium neck (pricy !).

I'm telling this because I have the feeling I developed another hernia. Like before it blocks part of my nerv system, constant tinkling in my left hand and very painfull back. I shit my pants if I have to do surgeory again so I'm hoping there would be an alternative treatment. I live in Phuket and cannot travel too far since this gives me too much pain.

I assume what you mean is that you had herniated disks in 2 locations your neck, had surgery and then developed degenerative disk disease and had surgery again to remove one or more disks and fuse the vertebrae (which is where the titanium comes in). now you are again having back pain and some numbness in the arm.

You need to get an MRI and have it read by a good orthopedic surgeon. Without that it is impossible to say what the problem is let alone whether surgery is indicated. Some types of problems can be managed conservatively with physical therapy/neck traction, anti-inflammatories etc, others not.