Article On Phuket Chefs

Noborder

Ok, lets start with a big thanks to the moderator who close this previous topics!

And thanks to the stupid answer which make him close it.

We are looking for Chefs, who would be happy to be feature in our coming up new Woman magazine (free), for the Phuket woman.

We are not going to put naked Chefs in it, but handsome Chefs (who can look like Gerared Depardieu as well, why not?).

We will feature one recipe from each of them, a picture, and a bit of their life here in Phuket.

It is just to put them on the front page a little bit more, and let the phuket woman know them.

So if anyone can give good advice, or know some Chefs who would be interested, please let us know.

Of course Burger King Chefs will not be considered........as we want to display the high gastronomy of Phuket as well.

For those who ask for woman Chefs, please give me some name ..., we are really curious to know them.

For those who complain about using man as sexual object, please think twice before you open your FHM magazine the next time.......you may get chock! Or just leave Phuket, as woman are quiet on display here, and I'm sure you do not run away from it.

If this topic has to be close one more time, please do not hesitate

thanks

Advertising in the local Thai & English language newspapers might help otherwise direct approcahes to some of the top restaurants. PG used to have a guest chef column along with a recipe. I really don't think you will get much joy here.